Walker County Tax Office
County tax assessor-collector offices provide most vehicle title and registration services, including:
- Registration Renewals (License Plates and Registration Stickers)
- Vehicle Title Transfers
- Change of Address on Motor Vehicle Records
- Non-fee License Plates such as Purple Heart and Disabled Veterans License Plates
- Disabled Parking Placards
- Copies of Registration Receipts
- Temporary Registration
Many counties allow you to renew your vehicle registration and change your address online. Some counties allow renewals at substations or subcontractors, such as participating grocery stores. Acceptable forms of payment vary by county.
Other locations may be available. Please contact your county tax office, or visit their Web site, to find the office closest to you.
This County Tax Office works in partnership with our Vehicle Titles and Registration Division.
In cases of inclement weather, please CALL YOUR COUNTY TAC prior to planning travel.
Walker County Tax Commissioner’s Office to Temporarily Close to the Public in January
Walker County Tax Commissioner locations in Rock Spring and Fairview will be closed to the public several days in mid-January while the State of Georgia updates its motor vehicle registration system.
“We are having to close to the public because statewide there will be no ability to process tag and title transactions,” said Carolyn Walker, Walker County Tax Commissioner. The Rock Spring office (122 Highway 95) will close Wednesday, January 13th and reopen Tuesday, January 19th. The Fairview office (2012 McFarland Gap Road) has been closed since November 10th due to COVID-19 and will remain closed through the update.
Residents with a birthday in January are advised to renew tags early to avoid late fees or other potential problems, as the online portal for renewals will also be unavailable during this time period.
Georgia DRIVES was installed statewide in May 2019 to modernize the data input system for tags and titles, provide agencies with interconnectivity and improve the customer experience by expanding the ability for mobile, Internet and kiosk transactions. This is the first major update to the system.
While Georgia DRIVES is offline, staff in Walker County will focus on preparing the mobile home tax digest, tax sale filings and processing property tax payments.
Staff will also use the time to prepare the Tax Commissioner’s office in Fairview to reopen to the public on January 19th. The Fairview location serves residents in northern Walker County, including Rossville and Lookout Mountain.
Walker County Tag & Title Office
Walker County Tag & Title Office Contact Information
Walker County Tag & Title Office hours, address, appointments, phone number, holidays and services.
- Walker County Tag & Title Office
- 1900 3rd Avenue
Jasper, Alabama, 35501
- Monday: 8:30AM - 4:00PM, Tuesday: 8:30AM - 4:00PM, Wednesday: 8:30AM - 4:00PM, Thursday: 8:30AM - 4:00PM, Friday: 8:30AM - 4:00PM View All
- Vehicle Registration, Vehicle Titles, Vehicle Plates
Map of Walker County Tag & Title Office
View map of Walker County Tag & Title Office, and get driving directions from your location .
DMV Locations Nearby
Find 12 DMV Locations within 35.1 miles of Walker County Tag & Title Office.
- Jasper Driver's License Office(Jasper, AL - under 0.1 miles)
- Walker County Driver's License Office(Sumiton, AL - 14.2 miles)
- Double Springs Driver's License Office(Double Springs, AL - 23.1 miles)
- Winston County Tag & Title Office(Double Springs, AL - 23.1 miles)
- Birmingham Driver's License Office(Birmingham, AL - 32.1 miles)
- Fayette County Tag & Title Office(Fayette, AL - 33.4 miles)
- Fayette Driver's License Office(Fayette, AL - 33.4 miles)
- Cullman Driver's License Office(Cullman, AL - 34.3 miles)
- Jefferson-Birmingham Tag & Title Office(Birmingham, AL - 34.4 miles)
- Shelby-Inverness Tag & Title Office(Birmingham, AL - 34.6 miles)
- Bessemer Driver's License Office(Bessemer, AL - 35.1 miles)
- Jefferson-Bessemer Tag & Title Office(Bessemer, AL - 35.1 miles)
DMV Locations near Jasper
Rock Spring, GA – Over Memorial Day weekend, the Georgia Department of Revenue, Walker County, as well as every other counties across the state installed a new state-of-the-art system, Georgia Driver Record and Integrated Vehicle Enterprise System (DRIVES) to upgrade and modernize the vehicle registration and titling functions.
Now that the statewide system upgrade has been successfully completed, Walker
County, in conjunction with the Georgia Motor Vehicle Division, has launched a new web services portal to enable Georgia residents to complete more vehicle services online. Customers are now able to complete a number of services online including tag renewal notification, registration replacement, registration cancellation, pre-applications for title and registration, change of address, insurance fine payments, rental car registration and renewal, leasing company registration and renewal and dealer renewal.
Throughout the entire state, county tag offices are using the new system and are encouraging customers to visit the new online portal to see which online services are available for their county. “Georgia DRIVES is allowing Walker County residents to conduct their vehicle related business with the county at their convenience. While we love seeing our customers, we are happy that they now have more options to
self-serve when it comes to vehicle titling and registration,” said Carolyn Walker, Walker County Tax Commissioner.
The new online portal is up and running effective today. Visit https://eservices.drives.ga.gov or www.walkercountytax.com to view the new online services available in Walker County.
Tag walker office county
Eat and drink, Stick replied. Does the gentleman want something specific. the girl asked with a tremor in her voice. It doesn't matter just bring it on quickly, the man said, settling down on the rugs. Yes sir, Amako disappeared behind the canopy.Georgia DRIVES PSA
How do I look at this moment. So, then I wanted to see you instead of my mother, admitted Ksyusha. And I presented myself to you for two more weeks for sure. Do you understand. When did you please yourself.
- 13 reasons why reddit
- Advance auto edenton north carolina
- Yamaha viper 2 up seat
- Steelbody strength training power tower
- Fallout 76 red rocket camp
- Samsung 40 inch tv
- Safeway meat sales this week
- 2021 silver eagle emergency production
- Reno guns and range
- Harry styles fine line ring
You need special preparation, the intestines need to be flushed thoroughly, otherwise it will smell like a toilet. Three months later, in our group appeared a new employee, or rather an employee. It was a dark-haired, very pretty Tatar girl whose name was Valia, but for us she became Valya.
She recently married a guy from our city and moved to him from Tatarstan.