pc Mechanics Tool Set
- (10), 1/4" Drive Sockets – 6 pt SAE13, 1/4" Drive Sockets – 6 pt mm
- (10), 1/4" Drive Deep Sockets – 6 pt SAE
- (11), 1/4" Drive Deep Sockets – 6pt mm
- (9), 3/8" Drive Sockets – 6 pt SAE
- (5), 3/8" Drive Deep Sockets – 6 pt SAE
- (3), 3/8" Drive Deep Sockets – 6 pt mm
- (6), 1/2" Drive Sockets – 6 pt SAE
- (8), 1/2" Drive Sockets – 6 pt mm
- (1), 3/8" Drive Spark Plug Socket – 6 pt SAE
- (1), 1/4" Drive Pear Head Ratchet-Quick Release
- (1), 3/8" Drive Pear Head Ratchet-Quick Release
- (1), 1/2" Drive Pear Head Ratchet-Quick Release
- (1), 1/4" Drive F X 3/8"M Adapter
- (1), 3/8" Drive F X 1/4"M Adapter
- (1), 3/8" Drive F X 1/4"M Adapter
- (4), Combination SAE Wrenches
- (4), Combination mm Wrenches
- (28), Hex Keys
- (12), Nut Bits
- (55) Bits
- Blow Molded Carry Case
Limited Lifetime Warranty
STANLEY® warrants this product for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired, nor does it cover consumable good such as knife blades, glue sticks, etc. If found to be defective, a replacement will be sent to you. THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state. Deficient products that are covered by this policy will be replaced or repaired. If you believe that your tool meets the criteria for warranty replacement, please send the tool(s) to:
Stanley Black & Decker
Warranty Evaluation Center
Stanley Black & Decker
Attn: Quality Assurance
DWMT pc. Mechanics Tool Set
Features & Specs
- DirectTorque™ technology to help prevent rounding of fasteners and provide better grip.
- Knurled beauty rings help reduce slippage for hand tightening applications
- Full Polish Chrome for Corrosion Resistance
- Includes 72 tooth count ratchets which allow for a 5 degree arc swing for maneuverability in restricted areas
- Hard stamped markings on sockets and wrenches for easy identification
- Durable case with metal latches provides protection and storage for your tools
- Ratchets: 3/8 in. Drive Ratchet Handle, 1/2 in. Drive Ratchet Handle
- 1/4 in. Drive 6 pt. Sockets: (SAE) –1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., ¾ in., 13/16 in., 7/8 in. (MM) – 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 21mm
- 3/8 in. Drive 6 pt. Deep Sockets: (SAE) - 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., ¾ in., 13/16 in., 7/8 in.
- 1/2 in. Drive 6 pt. Sockets: (SAE) - 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., ¾ in., 13/16 in., 7/8 in., 15/16 in., 1 in.
- ½ in. Drive 6 pt. Deep Sockets: (SAE) - 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., ¾ in., 13/16 in., 7/8 in., 15/16 in., 1 in.
- Accessories/Specialty Items: 3/8” Dr. Extension Bar 3”, 3/8” Dr. Extension Bar 6”, 1/2” Dr. Extension Bar /2”, ½” Dr.
- (MM) – 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 21mm
- (MM) –13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 21mm, 22mm, 24mm
- Extension Bar 5”, 3/8” Dr. Universal Joint, ½ in. Drive Universal Joint, 3/8 in. Dr. Spark Plug Socket 5/8 in., 3/8 in. 14M
- Assembly, 14 pc. L-Hex Key (SAE), 14 pc. L-Hex Key (MM), (5) Bit Rails
Warranty & Service Information
Craftsmans mechanics tool sets provide the best bang for the buck for anyone looking to build up their tool collection. You can opt to spend very little, such as with their small 3/8 socket sets, or a lot, such as on complete multi-hundred-piece sets that include just about every socket size and accessory Craftsman makes.
My first Craftsman socket sets were small 1/4 and 3/8 SAE assortments, and then I added a piece set to the mix for about $ I have since added 1/2 and deep socket sets to my tool box, and in hindsight I wish I sprung for a more complete set at the very beginning.
Whats the difference between this pc set and the universal mechanics tool set I reviewed the other day? The universal set has spline-style sockets and wrenches, this set has 6pt and 12pt sockets and wrenches.
As with most of Craftsmans mechanics tool sets, the pc set gives you long raised panel ratchets. These ratchets have coarse mechanisms and are rather plainly designed, but they are fairly strong and reliable.
If you ever break one of the ratchets, simply head on over to your nearest Sears store and exchange it for a new one as per Craftsmans lifetime satisfaction guarantee.
Heavier users will eventually want to upgrade these ratchets to something better, perhaps Craftsmans thin-profile or premium ratchets. There are plenty of other reputable brands as well, with Gearwrench and Proto to name just two.
The pc set comes with a very nice assortment of 6pt and 12pt sockets in 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2 drive sizes. You can download a complete size list from Sears site as a PDF.
Generally, a 6pt socket provides a stronger hold on hex fasteners than 12pt sockets. With 12pt sockets theres a slightly higher chance of rounding-off or damaging a fastener. Realistically that chance is small.
So why would I recommend a set that comes with 6pt and 12pt sockets if I have a strong preference for 6pt sockets? Well, there are times when a 12pt socket simply allows for easier fastener access, especially when working with a coarser ratchet or breaker bar.
If you have a preference for 6pt sockets over 12pt sockets or dont know what you might need or want, this set probably isnt for you. But if you think you might need 12pt sockets, this set has a nice balance between 6pt and 12pt.
It is worth noting that these sockets have engraved markings, and not the laser etchings found on newer easy read and dual-marked sockets. Their quality is reasonably good, and theyre accurately sized, but dont expect for the insides to be pristinely plated. On the bright side, the texture helps with grip.
The pc set also comes with a spinner handle, a couple of combination wrenches, 20 each of metric and inch hex keys, and an assortment of nutdriver and screwdriver bits.
A lot of people consider these non-ratchet and non-socket add-ons to be fillers, but they most certainly do come in handy, especially for DIYers who dont have much else in the way of mechanics tools.
As far as bang for the buck goes, this set is maybe 8/10 if you catch it on a good sale. Its list price of $ isnt bad for sockets plus 62 additional tools. I do wish this set came with a drawer tool box instead of the blow molded case, but thats a feature you have to step up to the pc set for. If you have a smaller budget, Craftsmans pc set is more economical, with a sale price of $
Overall I feel that this set offers incredible value, but its up to DIYers and weekend warriors to determine if the selection of sockets and general purpose tools are a good fit for their needs. If you ask me, this seems like a great set, although I would personally swing up to the pc set, which comes down in price to below $ when on sale.
So which set to buy if not this one? Thats a hard question to answer. Normally I recommend Craftsmans sets to anyone looking to acquire their first socket and mechanics tools assortment, but with so many different SKUs and sets it can be hard to narrow down to a particular set.
My advice is to either pick the smallest set that fits your immediate needs, or track the sets that go on sale every week and choose the largest set your budget can accommodate. Of course save an extra couple of bucks for extension and adapter sets that go on sale every now and then for 50%-off.
Buy Now(via Sears)
This set is currently made in the USA.
Thank you to Craftsman for providing the review sample unconditionally. Review samples are typically given away, donated, or retained for benchmark and comparison purposes.
Sections: Hand Tools, Made in USA, Mechanics' Tools, Sockets & Drive Tools, Tool Reviews, WrenchesTags: Craftsman , Craftsman , Craftsman Mechanics Tool SetMore from: CraftsmanSours: https://toolguyd.com/craftsmanpc-mechanics-tool-set-review/
Vasilisa also got herself a few rings and clips. So we are ready. We decided to play the boss and the subordinate. I kind of call Vasilisa to me and start scolding her for her poor work. Instead of explaining, she begins to seduce me.
Tool set 200 pc mechanics
Sorry to ruin your holiday. I think I will go. I didnt want to see anyone, not even girlfriends. Wait a minute. Give me some sperm too.DeWalt 200-Piece Mechanics Tool Set
And switched to the chest, which seemed to her not the fourth size, the fifth or even the sixth. In fact, I had an ordinary fourth number, just because of its elasticity, an oban of vision could well arise. I went in for sports at the institute: skiing, biathlon, winter all-around and I always kept my figure in shape.
We drove next to the railway and soon dived under the bridge. Emerging from the other side and having passed a little, we found ourselves in the forest.
- Road king extended cable kit
- Grit tv schedule tonight
- Glock auto sear blueprints
- Micro sd card walmart
- Happy birthday animation images
- World history chapter 8 test
- Conor mcgregor weigh in
- Department manager interview questions walmart
- Polaris ranger crew 1000 length
- Amazon prime driving jobs
So, two mature family men volunteered to go on a business trip for some ten days, deliver fire equipment to the customer and, accordingly, set it up. On site. Having crossed the threshold of home, the fathers of the families immediately felt like inveterate bachelors. Having stocked up on the track with everything we needed and plopping merrily in a reserved seat carriage of a fast train.
We smoothly drifted into the provincial town "N".