Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September
There’s a bit of a shake-up for the Top 40 Country Songs for September Two of the top 15 songs last month completely dropped out of the top 40 this month while there are also a few songs that climbed their way up just like Lainey Wilson’s “Things A Man Oughta Know” and Luke Bryan’s “Waves,” which both broke into the top five.
More Top 40 Country:August | July | June | May | April | March | February | January | December | November
But country’s favorite tune, Walker Hayes’ “Fancy Like,” remains unshaken at the top of the list. The song, which quickly became a viral TikTok dance challenge, has been enjoying the number one position on the charts for 7 weeks now, and it seems like it has no intention of giving up its spot just yet.
Rallying behind it is another strong contender, Luke Combs’ “Forever After All.” The song has been a record-breaking hit that continues to seal its spot on the top five for months since its release.
RELATED: Top Country Songs Chart –
And of course, the rest of the list is still dominated by the country’s favorite artists, just like Luke Bryan, Thomas Rhett, Chris Stapleton, and Kenny Chesney. So, if you want to know if your favorite country tune made it to the list, then just keep on scrolling!
1. “Fancy Like” by Walker Hayes
Fancy Like really struck a chord with its audience not only because of its catchy tune but also because of its simple and sweet lyrics inspired by everyday things in life. With over million views on its TikTok dance challenge, this feel-good song, coupled with some fancy footwork, continues to top the list.
2. “Forever After All” by Luke Combs
If there’s something Luke Combs does best, that would be writing a good old-fashioned love song just like “Forever After All.” The song, which was released back in as the final track on the deluxe edition of his second studio album, is as romantic as it can be. And we all know we want love just like that, so it’s not surprising that it’s still high on the charts.
3. “Waves” by Luke Bryan
While “Waves” may be considered a cheesy summer track about kids falling in love by the beach, it definitely indulges a feeling of youthfulness that pulls us back in time. It reminds us how it feels to fall in love with every inch of our being, and sometimes, it’s not that bad to lose ourselves like that.
4. “Things A Man Oughta Know” by Lainey Wilson
One of the standout songs from her album Sayin’ What I’m Thinkin’, “Things A Man Oughta Know,” spoke about who the singer was really at her core. It’s a song that dug deep into her childhood and the lesson instilled in her by her parents knowing what to look for in herself and other people. So, guys and girls, listen up!
5. “Chasing After You” by Ryan Hurd with Maren Morris
First collaboration on this month’s list, Maren Morris joined her husband singer-songwriter, Ryan Hurd, in this fiery duet. Unlike other couple songs that delve either into happiness or pain, “Chasing After You” took on the more unfamiliar road of uncertainty and yearning. And it’s perfectly delivered.
6. “Glad You Exist” by Dan + Shay
The chart-topping duo celebrates their eighth leader on Billboard’s Country Airplay chart and the first since “10, Hours.” The song, which was born out of the pandemic, is more than just a song for them. It’s a message of gratitude to everyone in their lives fans, family, friends and a reminder of how grateful they are to live with them at the same time.
7. “We Didn’t Have Much” by Justin Moore
If “Fancy Like” is the catchy tune celebrating the simple things in life, “We Didn’t Have Much” leans more on the nostalgic country style. And with the pandemic unexpectedly hitting our lives to a slow stop, the message of the song touches a bit deeper and reminds us to take care of the things that truly matter.
8. “Country Again” by Thomas Rhett
In this song, Thomas Rhett talks about his journey back home to his roots slowing down and taking his time to understand deeply what is important in his life. And there’s nothing more powerful than a song that relates and connects to people, especially during these uncertain times.
9. “Famous Friends” by Chris Young and Kane Brown
This anthemic collaboration between Chris Young and Kane Brown honors not only their roots but also the long-standing friendships they had built through the years. Because “Famous Friends” is not actually a list of A-list celebrities but rather a list of hometown friends whom people have probably never heard of. After all, what keeps you grounded is your roots so always make sure you remind yourself of that.
“If I Didn’t Love You” by Jason Aldean and Carrie Underwood
A power country-rock ballad about unresolved feelings and the pain of a breakup, this song is blended with the equally powerful vocals of Jason Aldean and Carrie Underwood. And if you’ve heard it, then you know If I Didnt Love You definitely hits right into the heart with an impact you wouldn’t expect.
“Cold Beer Calling My Name” by Jameson Rodgers ft. Luke Combs
This lighthearted, fun song about a night filled with fun and cold beer scored Jameson the second top ten of his career. And it’s actually quite fitting that the labelmates found success with an alcohol-related tune because their friendship actually started with a drink or twoor actually three.
“Drinkin’ Beer. Talkin’ God. Amen.” by Chase Rice ft. Florida Georgia Line
This collaboration with Florida Georgia Line brought Chase Rice his second chart-topping single. The song, according to Chase, was a celebration of a year that all of us have been forced to have. It was a year that had been brutal but at the same time a blessing to reconnect deeply with other people.
“Drunk (And I Don’t Wanna Go Home)” by Elle King and Miranda Lambert
After a cold beer, we go all out drunk with Elle King and Miranda Lambert. Drunk (And I Dont Wanna Go Home) is just a very fun song to play, especially with its glorious, tongue-buzzing chorus sung in harmony by two great female vocalists. Embrace the high and dance it all out.
“I Was On A Boat That Day” by Old Dominion
If you’re heartbroken, but you wanna forget about it just for a little while and have some fun, then this is your anthem. After all, we all need time to take a pause from the drama and just live life. So go hit that repeat button as much as you need it.
“Memory” by Kane Brown x blackbear
With everything that has been happening around the world, this song takes you away from the pains that life throws your way and pulls you right into the moment to live in it.
Here Are Some More Hits To Complete Top 40 Country Songs for September
- “One Mississippi” by Kane Brown
- “You Should Probably Leave” by Chris Stapleton
- “Memory I Don’t Mess With” by Lee Brice
- “Cold As you” by Luke Combs
- “My Boy” by Elvie Shane
- “Buy Dirt” by Jordan Davis ft. Luke Bryan
- “You Time” by Scotty McCreery
- “Knowing You” by Kenny Chesney
- “Thinking ‘Bout You” by Dustin Lynch ft. Lauren Alaina or MacKenzie Porter
- “Next Girl” by Carly Pearce
- “Like A Lady” by Lady A
- “Freedom Was A Highway” by Jimmie Allen and Brad Paisley
- “Sand In My Boots” by Morgan Wallen
- “Tequila Little Time” by Jon Pardi
- “Same Boat” by Zac Brown Band
- “Whiskey And Rain” by Michael Ray
- “Just About Over You” by Priscilla Block
- “To Be Loved By You” Parker McCollum
- “Half Of My Hometown” by Kelsea Ballerini ft. Kenny Chesney
- “Home Sweet” by Russell Dickerson
- “Steal My Love” by Dan + Shay
- “That’s What Cowboys Do” by Garth Brooks
- “Give Heaven Some Hell” by HARDY
- “County Line” by Chase Matthew
- “Throw It Back” Breland ft. Keith Urban
So, what do you think of these top 40 country songs for September ? Did your favorites make the list, or did you find a new country favorite?
Top Country Songs Chart
Top Country Songs Chart last updated: October 25, /am/CST
Country music is always overflowing with talent and it’s not surprising to see new artists gracing charts with their new bops. But staying updated with all the new music releases and all your favorite country music artists can be quite the task, so we already took on the challenge for you.
For all country music fans, here’s our Country Top chart that we regularly update to bring you from the freshest and most popular tunes in the genre down to the classics. Because there’s nothing more refreshing than a country music playlist for everything you need to do.
The number one song on our chart is Fancy Like by Walker Hayes.
Top 40 Country:October | September | August | July | June | May | April | March | February | January
Check out our Top Most Popular Country Songs Chart now and find your next favorite song!
1. Walker Hayes Fancy Like
2. Walker Hayes U Gurl
3. Jordan Davis Buy Dirt
4. Jason Aldean If I Didnt Love You
5. Cody Johnson Til You Cant
6. Ryan Hurd Chasing After You
7. Chris Stapleton You Should Probably Leave
8. Walker Hayes Fancy Like (feat. Kesha)
9. Jenny Tolman Lonely In The Lone Star
Spencer Crandall Made
More Songs To Complete Our Top Country Songs Chart
- Morgan Wallen Sand In My Boots
- Aaron Lewis Am I The Only One
- Chris Stapleton Tennessee Whiskey
- Brooks & Dunn Neon Moon
- Luke Combs Cold As You
- Kane Brown One Mississippi
- Lee Brice Memory I Dont Mess With
- Warren Zeiders Never Look Back
- Dustin Lynch Thinking Bout You (feat. MacKenzie Porter)
- Zac Brown Band Same Boat
- Luke Combs Forever After All
- Kenny Chesney Knowing You
- Chris Stapleton Joy Of My Life
- Morgan Wallen Wasted On You
- Sam Hunt 23
- Warren Zeiders Ride The Lightning
- Miranda Lambert If I Was A Cowboy
- Elvie Shane My Boy
- Carly Pearce Never Wanted To Be That Girl
- Parker McCollum To Be Loved By You
- Morgan Wallen Whiskey Glasses
- HARDY Give Heaven Some Hell
- Gabby Barrett The Good Ones
- Old Dominion I Was On A Boat That Day
- Jon Pardi Tequila Little Time
- Michael Ray Whiskey And Rain
- Jameson Rodgers Cold Beer Calling My Name
- Chris Stapleton Starting Over
- Scotty McCreery Damn Strait
- Nelly Lil Bit
- Eric Church Heart On Fire
- Blake Shelton Come Back As A Country Boy
- Morgan Wallen Cover Me Up
- Lady Antebellum Friends Dont Let Friends
- Spencer Crandall My Person (Wedding Version)
- Jimmie Allen Freedom Was A Highway
- Coffey Anderson Mr Red White And Blue
- Aaron Lewis Goodbye Town
- Morgan Wallen More Than My Hometown
- Spencer Crandall My Person
- Parmalee Take My Name
- Jessie James Decker Tell You Enough
- Kacey Musgraves Justified
- Morgan Wallen Chasin You
- Lady Antebellum Like A Lady
- Luke Combs Better Together
- Luke Combs South On Ya
- Lainey Wilson Things A Man Oughta Know
- Carly Pearce What He Didnt Do
- Lil Nas X Old Town Road
- Dierks Bentley Beers On Me
- Luke Combs Beautiful Crazy
- Old Dominion One Man Band
- Dan + Shay Steal My Love
- Chris Young Famous Friends
- Luke Bryan Waves
- Chris Stapleton Nothing Else Matters
- Keith Urban Wild Hearts
- Darius Rucker Wagon Wheel
- Callista Clark Its Cause I Am
- Lady Antebellum What A Song Can Do
- Jessie James Decker The Woman Ive Become
- Zac Brown Band Chicken Fried
- Niko Moon Good Time
- BRELAND Throw It Back
- Luke Combs Blue Collar Boys
- Larry Fleet Where I Find God
- Chris Stapleton Broken Halos
- Morgan Wallen Livin The Dream
- Charlie Daniels The Devil Went Down To Georgia
- Morgan Wallen Heartless (Wallen Album Mix)
- Conner Smith I Hate Alabama
- Little Big Town Wine, Beer, Whiskey
- Sheb Wooley Purple People Eater
- Kelsea Ballerini Half Of My Hometown
- Ingrid Andress Wishful Drinking
- Blake Shelton Gods Country
- Morgan Wallen Up Down
- Pecos & the Rooftops This Damn Song
- Jessie James Decker The Woman Ive Become
- Blanco Brown The Git Up
- Jana Kramer Voices
- The Charlie Daniels Band The Devil Went Down to Georgia
- Cody Johnson By Your Grace
- Old Dominion I Was On a Boat That Day (Radio Edit)
- Johnny Cash Hurt
- Larry Fleet Where I Find God
- Morgan Wallen Somebody’s Problem
- Scotty McCreery You Time
- Luke Combs Blue Collar Boys
- Clinton community college transcript request
- Navy blue cat eye glasses
- Nissan sentra bolt pattern
- Craftsman 60 volt lawn mower
- No internet game unblocked
These are the songs of summer
Summer has officially arrived and we have the perfect list of country songs to pair with it.
With the temperatures rising and summer vacations in full swing, people far and wide are on the hunt for new music to pair with summertime fun. If youre one of them, look no further!
Weve compiled a list of 13 feel-good tracks that are ready for you to add to your summer playlist. From the breezy vibes of Ryan Griffins Salt, Lime & Tequila, to Jon Pardis laidback Tequila Little Time, to the rambunctious Drunk (And I Dont Wanna Go Home) by Elle King and Miranda Lambert, here are the 13 best country songs of summer (in no particular order).
Ryan Griffin: Salt, Lime & Tequila
Ryan Griffins Salt, Lime & Tequila took TikTok by storm upon its release and its obvious why fans are loving it. This breezy, feel-good track urges fans to take the stressors of everyday life with a grain of Salt, lime and tequila. We have it admit, its pretty good advice.
Stream Salt, Lime & Tequila HERE.
Walker Hayes: Fancy Like
Fancy Like by Walker Hayes should come with a warning label because once you listen, it will be stuck in your head for days (yes, its that addictive!). The song (and dance), which is going viral on social media platforms, finds Hayes praising the simple things in life Applebees on a date night and Natty in the styrofoam. Its a total earworm and will undoubtedly become one of this summers biggest songs.
Stream Fancy Like HERE.
Elle King feat. Miranda Lambert: Drunk (And I Dont Wanna Go Home)
Elle King and Miranda Lambert serve up endless fun in their new collab, Drunk (And I Dont Wanna Go Home). Officially at country radio now, the high octane duet begs for airplay and has become an instant fan-favorite.
Stream Drunk (And I Dont Wanna Go Home) HERE.
Old Dominion: I Was On A Boat That Day
Old Dominion brings all the summertime vibes with their newest single, I Was On A Boat That Day. The group brushes off a breakup throughout the sing-along tune, which serves as the lead single from their forthcoming album.
Stream I Was On A Boat That Day HERE.
Noah Schnacky feat. Jimmie Allen: Dont You Wanna Know
Noah Schnacky recruited ACM New Male Artist of the Year Jimmie Allen to join him on his latest single, Dont You Wanna Know. The infectious track is one fans will want to crank up with the windows rolled down.
Stream Dont You Wanna Know HERE.
Dustin Lynch feat. Chris Lane: Tequila On A Boat
The title says it all: Drunk On A Boat. If this Dustin Lynch and Chris Lane collaboration isnt the quintessential summertime song, we arent sure what is.
Stream Tequila On A Boat HERE.
Little Big Town: Wine, Beer, Whiskey
No summer party is complete with out Little Big Towns boozy anthem, Wine, Beer, Whiskey. Turn it up loud and party with Jack, Jose and Gin!
Stream Wine, Beer, Whiskey HERE.
Chris Young feat. Kane Brown: Famous Friends
Celebrate your Famous Friends this summer with Chris Young and Kane Browns hit duet. This track is nearing the top of the charts at country radio but were not ready to remove it from rotation just yet!
Stream Famous Friends HERE.
Brian Kelley: Party On The Beach
The self-proclaimed Beach Cowboy Brian Kelley delivered an entire EP full of summer anthems, but this one seems to stick out among the bunch. Party On The Beach is just that a total party. Youll want to add this to your summer playlist ASAP.
Stream Party On The Beach HERE.
Walker County: Bits & Pieces
Walker County attempts to put together the Bits & Pieces of a wild night in their new radio single. The sister duo is poised to have a breakout hit with this one.
Stream Bits & Pieces HERE.
Jimmie Allen feat. Brad Paisley: Freedom Was A Highway
Jimmie Allen joins forces with Brad Paisley on “Freedom Was A Highway,” a breezy anthem that transports listeners back to the carefree days of summer when they had no worries or responsibilities. Dont skip it!
Stream Freedom Was A Highway HERE.
Jon Pardi: Tequila Little Time
Jon Pardi shines throughout the laid back Tequila Little Time. This track features clever wordplay and hints of a mariachi band, making for the perfect summer jam.
Stream Tequila Little Time HERE.
Lathan Warlick feat. Tyler Hubbard: My Way
My Way by Lathan Warlick and Tyler Hubbard is % fun. We dare you to try to listen to this one without hitting the repeat button.
Stream My Way HERE.
There's a new No. 1 song on the monthly Taste of Country list of country music's Top 40 songs. In fact, this is the first time this artist has ever topped the chart.
Walker Hayes and "Fancy Like" are everywhere, making it difficult to argue its place on top. The No. 1 Hot Country Songs song is soon going to be an airplay chart-topper as well. Plus, the ToC staff sort of loves it, so that's good enough.
Carrie Underwood and Jason Aldean slide down a spot to No. 2 for October's Top 40 Country Songs list. Blake Shelton's new song also debuts high on the list. Did your favorite song make it?
The list of Top 40 country songs of October is compiled from Billboard chart data, streaming data, sales figures, staff opinion and reader feedback.
More Country Top September | August | July | June | May | April | March | February | January | December | November | Top 10 Songs of All of
Top 40 Country Songs for October
Muscadine Bloodline, Dyin for a Livin
Hardy, Give Heaven Some Hell
Russell Dickerson, Home Sweet
Morgan Wallen, Sand in My Boots
Chris Janson, Bye Mom
Dierks Bentley, Breland & Hardy, Beers On Me
Parker McCollum, To Be Loved by You
Priscilla Block, Just About Over You
Lady A, Like a Lady NEW WHAT A SONG CAN DO ALBUM OUT OCT. 22!
Frank Ray, Countryd Look Good On You
Morgan Wade, Wilder Days
Carly Pearce & Ashley McBryde, Never Wanted to Be That Girl
Callista Clark, Its Cause I Am
Jake Owen, Best Thing Since Backroads
Kelsea Ballerini and Kenny Chesney, Half of My Hometown
Garth Brooks, Thats What Cowboys Do
Keith Urban, Wild Hearts
Sam Hunt, 23
Jon Pardi, Tequila Little Time
Eric Church, Heart on Fire
Luke Bryan, Waves
Michael Ray, Whiskey and Rain TIED FOR BIGGEST JUMP, UP 14 SPOTS!
Dustin Lynch Feat. Mackenzie Porter, Thinking Bout You
Zac Brown Band, Same Boat NEW THE COMEBACK ALBUM OUT OCT. 15!
Kane Brown, One Mississippi
Elle King & Miranda Lambert, Drunk (And I Dont Wanna Go Home)
Kenny Chesney, Knowing You
Scotty McCreery, You Time TIED FOR BIGGEST JUMP, UP 14 SPOTS!
Chris Stapleton, You Should Probably Leave
Jimmie Allen & Brad Paisley, Freedom Was a Highway
Blake Shelton, Come Back as a Country Boy HIGHEST DEBUT!
9. Luke Combs, Cold as You
8. Jameson Rodgers (Feat. Luke Combs), Cold Beer Calling My Name
7. Lee Brice, Memory I Dont Mess With
6. Elvie Shane, My Boy
5. Old Dominion, I Was on a Boat That Day NEW TIME, TEQUILA, THERAPY ALBUM OUT OCT. 8!
4. Ryan Hurd With Maren Morris, Chasing After You NEW PELAGO ALBUM OUT OCT. 15!
3. Jordan Davis Feat. Luke Bryan, Buy Dirt
2. Jason Aldean & Carrie Underwood, If I Didnt Love You LAST MONTH'S NO. 1 SONG!
1. Walker Hayes, Fancy Like
Top Country Songs of , Ranked
You'll find much more than just the Top 10 Country Songs of on this list.
Our team has sourced fans to create 10 superlatives for this mid-year version of the year-end songs list. Best Country Tearjerker? Best Country Baby-Maker? Best Country Breakup Song of ? Keith Urban, Carly Pearce, Chris Bandi and more help make up this portion of the Top Country Songs list, while hitmakers like Thomas Rhett and Little Big Town lead the 10 best songs portion.
Did your favorite song of make this list? To be considered, the song must have been released in or have actively charted for a portion of the year (see "Wine, Beer, Whiskey"). New artists including Lainey Wilson, Breland and Triston Marez crack the Top Let us know your favorite song of at Twitter or email, at [email protected]
Country 2021 top songs
Quite unexpectedly, after six months of absence, the natural activity of the female body resumed. I love you. My Sunshine.New Country Music 2021 ♪♪ Blake Shelton, Chris Stapleton, Kane Brown, Luke Combs, Thomas Rhett ♪♪
This guy did not know, so he decided that we should now take everything that they give, plus ten percent. - And you agree to receive them. The answer was actually obvious, but Dima wanted to hear it. - Yes.
You will also like:
- Diy floating candles for pool
- Vw beetle window motor replacement
- Big sky drive clarksville tn
- North texas baseball tournaments 2021
- Ridgid flex shaft replacement cable
- Mcc plus 4 vs mcc
- The palms of deer creek
- Condenser fan motor 1075 rpm
- Concerts at south padre island
- Another word for proof
The girl stroked the links of the chain. She smiled cheerfully and kissed her nose. Go, my unfaithful Badanga, others are waiting for you. Then there was more.