TRINUS VIRTUAL REALITY
Trinus turns your Google Cardboard, Daydream or Sony PSVR into a PC VR headset for SteamVR.
Trinus is the most affordable way to enjoy PC VR!
No need to buy new hardware (although some games do require additional equipment).
SteamVR support is limited and won't work with certain hardware/software combinations. Try before buying!
Important notice: Trinus Cardboard VR was previously known as Trinus VR, and you may find youtube videos referring to the old name. The new Trinus VR is for Daydream headsets only. Make sure you download the right PC software (and matching Android app) as the two versions are not interchangeable.
Have an Oculus Rift? Check out Trinus Convert
Play your favourite PC games in virtual reality without the expensive hardware.
★ Featured in Gizmodo, IGN, Microsoft Insider
★ Winner: ZEISS VR One App Contest
★ Over 1,, downloads
Please try Trinus Cardboard VR FREE version first. Despite lots of hard work there are still some systems that refuse to play nicely with Trinus! Thank you!
You can either purchase this paid app, or buy a Trinus PC license (via Trinus Purchase tab) at a discounted price (it will remove the time restriction on Trinus VR FREE).
► HOW IT WORKS
Trinus Cardboard VR connects your Android phone to your PC, so you can play your favourite PC games in virtual reality (VR). We use the sensors in your phone for head tracking to give you an awesome VR gaming experience with a wallet friendly price tag. So strap on your VR headset and enter the Trinus!
★ Works with all PC games including GTA, Elite Dangerous and Minecraft.
★ SteamVR support (for games without VR controllers).
★ Compatible with all headsets including Google Cardboard, Homido, FreeFly, VR One, GearVR, Durovis Dive.
★ Wireless gameplay (or turbocharge performance with USB connection).
★ Unlimited VR gameplay
► WHAT YOU NEED
• Headmount of choice (e.g. Google Cardboard, Homido, Freefly, VR One, etc.)
• Your Android phone (mid to high end device with gyroscope)
• Your Windows PC
• Free Trinus Cardboard VR PC Server application
► GETTING STARTED
Step 1: On your Android phone download the TrinusVR app.
Step 2: Grab the free Trinus Cardboard VR PC app: https://www.trinusvirtualreality.com/trinus-cardboard
Step 3: Follow the super simple Setup Guide.
Step 4: Strap on your headset and start playing!
► NEED SOME HELP?
• Pop along to the forum: http://oddsheepgames.com/?page_id=
• Shoot an email: [email protected]
I am working with the gateway drug to vr. Samsung gear vr paired with a s6 edge. I am able to get this to work the latency is great very good immersion actually quite amazing! Using trinus. However it is a bit off I can't quite center it perfectly I get some overlapping anyone using a similar setup and if so what settings in trinus are you using?
Dit bericht rapporteren
Google Cardboard is a pretty fun VR gaming device and there are some very cool games available for the device. But if you are looking for graphics intensive games that blow your mind, you will be disappointed. The budget friendly VR headset is no match to the likes of Oculus Rift that features some really advanced games. Thankfully, Trinus VR, previously known Trinus Gyre is an app that takes Google Cardboard gaming to the next level.
As you might have already guessed from the title, Trinus VR lets you play PC games on your Google Cardboard. Trinus VR makes use of the hardware & sensors in your smartphone to provide PC gamers a virtual reality experience. Sounds cool, right? Well, heres how you to use Trinus VR.
Things You Need
Before you get started with Trinus VR, here are a few things youll need:
- An Android smartphone thats compatible with Google Cardboard
- Install the Trinus VR Android app.
The Trinus VR app is available in a free version as well as a paid version ($). The free version is limited to 10 minutes of gameplay per session, so if you are really looking forward to playing a lot of games, you should get the full version.
- Download the server app of Trinus VR for Windows PC.
Trinus VR basically mirrors your Windows display to your Android smartphone in the split-screen VR mode. It also makes sure to create a fake 3D effect on games that do not come with 3D support integrated. Firstly, you will have to connect your Windows PC and Android smartphone to run PC games on the smartphone in VR mode.
There are two ways to make a connection with Trinus VR.
Connecting your phone and PC through a wired connection is the easiest and hassle free way to get started with Trinus VR. To do it, connect your phone to the PC through a USB cable. Then, turn on USB Tethering on your smartphone by going to Settings->More->Tethering & mobile hotspot->USB tethering.
Once done, open the Trinus Server app on your Windows PC and Trinus VR app on your Android smartphone. Hit the connect icons on both the apps and you should see your Windows display mirrored to your smartphone in VR mode.
Having a wired connection might not seem very intuitive but it does work the best. It offers the best performance and the mirror is also crystal clear.
Note: Remember to turn off your mobile data, as Windows might use your data in USB Tethering to connect your PC to the internet. Also, make sure that your phone drivers are installed on the PC, so as to detect the USB connection.
Theres also a way to wirelessly connect your phone and PC to run Trinus VR. According to the folks at Trinus, if your phone and PC are connected to the same WiFi network or if the PC is connected to the router via a PC cable, then you can make a connection wirelessly. It is also said to work when the phone is connected to the hotspot created by the Trinus PC app.
Unfortunately, none of the wireless methods worked for us. You may give it a try for sure but we are pretty sure that the performance from a wireless connection wont be nearly as smooth as in a wired connection, so wed definitely recommend a wired connection.
How to Use Trinus VR
Once your phone and PC are connected, the Trinus VR app on your Android smartphone will show you the mirrored image of the Windows PC. Run the game you want to play with Google Cardboard on your Windows PC but make sure you run the game in window mode and not full screen. Also, make sure to play the game in lower graphics mode and with lower resolution ( or resolutions) for best performance on your smartphone and Google Cardboard.
Note: If the PC game you want to play does not run in window mode, you can use a software like DxWnd, which forces games to open windowed.
Once youve started the game, set the smartphone inside the Google Cardboard and mount it to your face. You can move your head around to move around in the game and use your mouse as the controller. You can even go ahead and connect a Bluetooth controller for a more complete gaming experience.
If you feel you arent getting the best experience, you can go ahead and alter a few settings in the app. There are options to calibrate motion boost, Fake 3D, position tracker, sensitivity, lens distortion etc. The app also lets you choose among various Google Cardboard models along with other VR devices like Gear VR.
Problems You Might Face
The Trinus VR app is still in its budding stage, so dont be surprised if you face inconsistent performance and bugs. Here are some issues you might face:
Wireless connection not working
We already mentioned that the wireless connection over WiFi did not work for us, so you should be ready with a USB cable, if you too fail to make a wireless connection. We certainly hope the developers working on Trinus VR bring a fix for this.
Games not running in VR mode
Real stereoscopic 3D or VR support has to be supported by the games rendering engine for Trinus VR to make use of. If the game does not support it, Trinus VR uses its Fake 3D tech to force side-by-side stereoscopic images although that will result in lower performance. There are also some games that even Trinus VR wont be able to force to produce 3D images. In that case, you can try out third party apps tools like Vireio or TriDef, which provide VR support for these non-compatible games.
Content not displayed properly
Every Google Cardboard iteration has its own set of lens properties, which might not be detected by Trinus VR, resulting in content not showing properly. There are presets available for various devices like VR One, Freefly, Dive etc. but you might need to make manual adjustments in settings to calibrate the display to fit your Google Cardboard needs. You can get various settings in the Advanced mode and whatever changes you make will be seen in real time on your smartphone.
The head tracking issues are prone to hardware limitations. However, you can try and check out various Sensor Modes in Trinus VRs settings and if you are facing jittery movements, you can check out the Sensor Jitter Filter option. Also, do calibrate your phone sensors and make sure that there are no magnetic interferences near your smartphone.
If you are facing any other issues, do remember to fiddle around with different video modes and other options the app offers.
SEE ALSO: How to Use Google Cardboard Camera to Capture VR Photos
Ready to play PC games with a touch of virtual reality?
Frankly, the Trinus VR tool does need some polishing to become a must have for Google Cardboard users, considering its issues but its still a great tool for people who cant wait or afford the likes of Oculus Rift. If you are an avid PC gamer, you should indeed give the tool a shot, as it certainly enhances games like GTA, Minecraft etc. So, what are you waiting for download Trinus VR and get playing. Do let us know your experience with VR PC gaming in the comments section below.
Vr trinus vr setup gear
So im wondering if anyone has tried this? The youtuber that made one of the toturials im watching made it work nicely in alien isolation (another game i will try of course).
Please dont ask me to just get htc vive or oculus cuz i cant afford that far yet and i have bought these to slowly go into the world of VR the cheapest good way as possible.
Nahlásit tento příspěvek
Trinus VR Help
Full wireless connection has limited performance, and may require decreasing the Image size (resolution) and increasing compression.
USB deliver the best speeds, but you may need to install up to date drivers from your smartphone manufacturer (eg. Samsung includes the USB Tethering driver with its Kies Desktop software). It is also recommended to update the Windows RNDIS driver to version 6 (details).
Note that USB connection is not supported for iOS devices.
Trinus should detect the device through the network automatically. If it doesn't, check that there are no firewalls blocking the connection or manually set the IP address and port set on the Trinus Android client.
There are some common issues that can occur for certain configurations. Here are some solutions:
- Ensure phone and PC are on the same network (Wifi) or Tethering is working (USB)
- USB Tethering may require updating Windows USB drivers from your phone's manufacturer. Otherwise the connection might fail or be slower
- Manually set the IP address and port in Trinus PC Server, matching Trinus Android client
- When using USB tethering, the PC will use the phone to connect to the internet unless you change Windows network selection priority
- If using mobile hotspot, you may also need to set the IP address manually (give the network discovery process a few seconds before trying that). This can be changed in Network tab>Set IP textbox. The usual IP for Android wifi hotspot is (and the one for usbtethering is ). Either way, keep in mind the PC might start using the hotspot internet connection, so best to switch mobile data if you are using a limited data plan.
- For non-VR games, change the Capture Mode (Game, General, Compatible). Also try running the game windowed
- If image is partial, try disabling Display Scaling in Windows Compatibility tab or enable/disable the DPI fix checkbox in Trinus Video tab
- Check that the correct 3D mode is set, either Fake 3D enabled for non-VR games running at a or resolution ratio, or disabled for non-VR games in Side By Side ( double 3D image). Some games support SBS, but you can also use Tridef, Vireio, VorpX or ReShade* to add it
- If frame freezes when you start streaming, try switching out and back again to the game window
* Here's a quick tutorial for ReShade (it's free): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5IhubGkGYU
- Adjusting the IPD setting to match the distance between your eyes is important for a comfortable experience
- Choose a lens / headmount setting in Trinus PC server that suits your headset (you can also disable Lens Correction)
- Bad head tracking can also cause discomfort. Try calibrating your phone's sensor prior to use. Test the alternative sensor options
- Some users have reported a Windows crash when connecting via USB. This is usually solved by disabling Fast Boot option in Windows
There are a few settings in the Trinus VR Android client that can help sort certain issues or improve the VR experience:
Video Port: Main connection port as set on the Trinus VR PC server. Default is fine unless you get port already in use issues
Sensor Jitter Filter: To reduce jitter caused by some phone's sensors
Sensor Drift Filter: Might reduce orientation drift, you can also try changing the Sensor Mode
Sensor Mode: Different ways to manage sensor data. Switch if default creates a lot of drift / doesn't work
Flip View Vertically: Enable view flip when rotating the phone
VR Menus: Trinus itself will be in VR mode, to control with headset on. Clear app data if you can't restore to non-VR Menus
Internet Check: Using a tethered connection may cause your PC to attempt to go online using mobile data. Trinus will notify you to avoid mobile fees, but you can disable such notification with this option
Fake Roll: Choose roll direction when Fake Roll is enabled (for non-VR games)
Lens Correction: Lens correction distorts the image to match the lenses in your headset. Disabling it can improve performance at the cost of image quality
Performance level: Set priority between quality and speed
Connect To Trinus Wifi On Start: If active, the phone wil try to connect to the Trinus hotspot automatically. This is one of the ways to connect Trinus, but only available in certain hardware configurations. And still not as fast as USB
With SteamVR installed (but not running), start Trinus and select SteamVR mode.
Trinus will install the SteamVR driver (check for errors in the notifications area).
Then you can start SteamVR and the Room setup.
Note that SteamVR games that require VR controllers have limited compatibility (through NoloVR or PSmove).
For best results, you will need to adjust quality settings to match your setup. Here are some suggestions:
- Decrease the game resolution, either through game setup or Trinus image size option
- Connect your Android device via USB Tethering (may require manufacturer's specific driver to get max performance). Note that some telecoms may disable USB Tethering
- Routers provided by ISPs are not always very high performance for local networking, consider using USB or a separate router (that supports AC) for Trinus
- Use Fake3D mode (with game resolution ratio at or , not landscape )
- Try the different capture modes (Game and General usually work best, but General may require game to be windowed)
- Enable Fast Scaling (image quality will be lower, but you'll get a performance boost)
- Check the rates shown on the top right corner (frame capture/frame delivery/sensor data rates). A low capture rate means low performance on the PC side. Low delivery rate means low performance on the network
- If using GearVR, you'll need an app that disables the Oculus service (effectively turning it into a Google Cardboard headset). You can use this one, for example. Alternatively, you can try to put the phone in without plugging the USB port
- You can read more about each setting by hovering over it with the mouse (contextual help on the right)
- You can also find solutions to common problems in the forum or Reddit
- 2008 bmw 750li firing order
- Twin peaks restaurant locations
- World changers church international
- Long braided feed in ponytail
- Sports bars knoxville tn
- So delicious coconutmilk frozen dessert
- Cisco cloud configuration failure
- Sound pop answers level 16
- Geometry dash demons list
- Budget car rental ocala
- Electric outboard motors for kayaks
And he knows me well. Svetlana Fedorovna from shame and shame was ready to sink into the ground. But the vagina reacted treacherously in a completely different way. The excitement was so great that it pulsating unbearably, flowing out juices, required the penetration of foreign flesh into him, no matter what.