These are hand-crafted BiS lists that aim to maximize your characters' power by putting together the best combination of items. Our goal is to do the most complete research so you don't have to. Optional items are listed for every slot.
Veteran's Pendant of Triumph
Honor Points & EotS Marks
Void Reaver (57%)
Drape of the Dark Reavers
Shade of Aran (16%)
Kael'thas Sunstrider (57%)
Veteran's Plate Bracers
Gloves of the Searing Grip
Belt of One-Hundred Deaths
Fathom-Lord Karathress (56%)
Veteran's Plate Greaves
Honor & EotS Marks
Lower City - Exalted
Morogrim Tidewalker (15%)
Icon of Unyielding Courage
Blood Furnace (HC)
Keli'dan the Breaker (16%)
Badge of Justice (41)
Mallet of the Tides
The Lurker Below (15%)
Aldori Legacy Defender
Gruul the Dragonkiller (33%)
- Resilience Rating 71
- Block Chance %
- Block Value
- Dodge Chance %
- Parry Chance %
- Hit Chance %
- Expertise 25
- Top parsing Protection Warriors are dual-wielding and .
- Your main objectives when gearing up as Protection Warrior are to reach the expertise soft cap, the special hit cap, and to become uncrittable.
- PvP pieces are great because they allow you to become uncrittable much easier through Resilience while still providing a ton of Stamina and offensive stats for threat.
PvE Protection Warrior Tank Gear & Best in Slot (BiS)
Warbringer Shoulderplates offer 13 Hit Rating this equates to roughly % Hit. They offer roughly % Dodge Chance (Through the Agility stat) Its Strength equates to roughly Block Value and the Stamina provides roughly Health.
Warbringer Shoulderguards provide:
Roughly Block Value
Roughly % Total Avoidance
The biggest thing to consider is that 15 Hit Rating is more or less pretty simple to achieve with just two Rigid Dawnstone. However, if you selected Warbringer Shoulderplates, youd have a harder time achieving the set bonuses. It also makes switching around your gear much trickier since you wont have the extra defence to fall back on.
I dont want to speak ill of a fellow guide writer, but, no, I wouldnt recommend purchasing the DPS shoulders even remotely, given the choice.
- Milwaukee 1 4 drill bit
- Jaguar xe premium vs prestige
- White and gold resin art
- Joovideo korean tv drama movies
These lists are designed to be an example but for many slots there are different options of items. Always adjust your item set to your raid’s needs. Also some threat items that are also DPS BiS are excluded from this list on purpose because for a tank those are minor upgrades and we don’t want to encourage tanks to take more DPS loot than already necessary.
Phase 6 BiS
This list excludes the PvP gear as well as the Tier set as those would cover almost every spot in this list but require a very extensive farm. If you however have one of those pieces, feel free to include them into your gear set as both sets are very strong for tanking.
- Helm: Lionheart Helm, Helm of Valor
- Necklace: Medallion of the Dawn, Woven Ivy Necklace
- Back: Shadow Prowler’s Cape, The Emperor’s new Cape
- Shoulders: Stockade Pauldrons, Ebonsteel Spaulders
- Chest: Breastplate of the Chromatic Flight, Breastplate of Valor
- Bracer: Vigorsteel Vambraces, Bracers of Valor
- Gloves: Stronghold Gauntlets, Reiver Claws, Devilsaur Gauntlets, Edgemaster’s Handguards
- Belt: Brigam Girdle, Handcrafted Mastersmith Girdle, Mugger’s Belt (Daggers)
- Legs: Cloudkeeper Legplates, Warmaster Legguards, Devilsaur Leggins
- Boots: Boots of Avoidance, Shalehusk Boots, Bloodmail Boots
- Rings: Don Julio’s Band, Myrmidon Signet, Tarnished Elven Ring, Blackstone Ring, Band of Flesh
- Trinkets: Diamond Flask, Lifestone, Hand of Justice, Blackhand’s Breadth, Rune of the Guard Captain
Gearing Strategy for Tank Warriors
While a clear best in slot list is always available in WoW Classic, the items contained might be extremely hard or expensive to get. Depending on your race, you might want different items as well, as swords or maces are more powerful for Humans, due to Sword Specialization and Mace Specialization, and axes are more powerful for Orcs, due to Axe Specialization.
Thus, we will try to give at least one alternative, for most slots in the list, so that you can pick where and how to farm them.
Tank Warrior Pre-Raid Best in Slot (BiS) List
In order to get ready for raiding, it is recommended that you follow this guide in order to learn which gear to gather for maximizing your threat output and survivability before raid gear is accounted for. Even so, expect to get a few pieces that you will have a hard time replacing, such as Diamond Flask and Hand of Justice.
Tank Warrior Pre-Raid Best in Slot Gear Guide
Naxxramas Tank Warrior BiS
The final challenge of WoW Classic, Naxxramas has both the meanest bosses and the juiciest loot in the game.
This loot includes the Warrior Tier 3, Dreadnaught's Battlegear. This is a defensive tank's dream set, and we will be listing many of its pieces down below. All of its bonuses are useful, as you can see below:
The 4 piece bonus deserves a special mention, as The Four Horsemen requires a lot of Taunt swapping, and two misses in a row can easily cause a wipe.
In order to make the best use possible out of multiple long cooldown trinkets, such as Diamond Flask, swap them into your gear set when they are off-cooldown and replace them with others during their cooldown.
Finally, because all of Naxxramas bosses are undead other than Maexxna and Grand Widow Faerlina, items that have powerful bonuses that only work on undead such as Seal of the Dawn and Mark of the Champion are a viable alternative to the BiS pieces we list below when clearing the raid.
This gear is split between defensive (D) and threat (T) options, which you can mix and match in order to make your tanking as comfortable as possible.
Other Useful Phase 6 Gear for Tank Warriors
While the list above contains the absolute best gear setup, you are unlikely to quickly gather all of it. We provide more options below, some which are very close to the best and some which are just much easier to get!
Frost Resistance Gear for Tank Warriors
While not nearly as important for you as it is for your fellow healer and DPS raiders to use, Frost Resistance gear can still be of use when dealing with Sapphiron. Check out our recommendations below for details.
Tank Warrior Frost Resistance Gear Guide
Nature Resistance Gear for Tank Warriors
As a Tank Warrior, you will generally be better off using your normal high threat and high mitigation gear while tanking Princess Huhuran and Viscidus, since their normal physical attacks are just as dangerous as their poisons. It can still be useful to wear a few Nature Resistance pieces on your weakest slots, so read this guide to understand where to find such pieces!
Tank Warrior Nature Resistance Gear Guide
Warrior PvP Best in Slot Gear
If you would prefer to gear for PvP, you can find our Warrior PvP BiS guide below.
Warrior PvP Best in Slot Gear
Since weapons are such a broad topic, we have written a full guide about Warrior weapons.
Warrior Weapons guide
Special gear for Tank Warriors
Some items, which are not powerful enough to be in the best in slot list, have special properties that make them very valuable to acquire for specific encounters or as a weapon swap mid-fight. We will list the most notable special items for the current phase, and their effects and application below:
- Annihilator (or the less expensive, less powerful Rivenspike and Bashguuder) allows you to reduce an enemy's armor by up to for your whole group, making it a very powerful weapon swap. Use it at the start of an encounter to quickly full debuff the boss, and then swap to your normal weapon to take advantage of the lowered armor.
- Gnomish Battle Chicken summons a chicken that attacks your enemies for minutes, with a cooldown of 30 minutes. The chicken scales with your Engineering skill (Level 60 at skill), and buffs your group with 5% increased Attack Speed through Battle Squawk. This is what makes it well worth using while grouped.
- Arcanite Dragonling summons a dragon that attacks your enemies for up to 1 minute, with a cooldown of one hour. The dragon scales with your Engineering skill (Level 60 at skill) and causes a stacking debuff that increases Fire damage taken, which makes it worth using in later raids to boost Fire Mage damage.
- Skull of Impending Doom is given as a quest reward from completing Forbidden Knowledge in the Badlands. While generally undesirable, if you need to run somewhere fast, it can be a useful item to have.
- Furbolg Medicine Pouch is sold by Gorn One Eye when you reach Honored status with Timbermaw Hold. This is a great item that you can swap during combat to provide you with a significant heal over 10 seconds. For comparison's sake, Heavy Runecloth Bandage heals you for over 8 seconds, but requires you to channel it, and you cannot take any sort of damage in the channel duration.
- Tidal Charm allows you to instantly stun an enemy for 3 seconds. It has a 50% drop chance from Prince Nazjak, who spawns around 25,84 in Arathi Highlands. Due to his very high respawn timer it might be hard to get this trinket, but the stun it provides is a life saver and duel winner.
- Linken's Boomerang allows you to potentially disarm or stun an enemy when used, which makes it useful in certain scenarios, especially in PvP. Its rewarded from the Un'Goro Crater quest It's Dangerous to Go Alone.
- Luffa removes a bleed effect, such as Garrote, from yourself when used. This is great when tanking bosses with dangerous bleed debuffs such as High Priest Thekal's bleed, Speed Slash. You get this item from the Searing Gorge quest Incendosaurs? Whateverosaur is More Like It.
- The Alliance-onlyCrystal of Zin-Malor allows you to kill yourself easily, and you do not get durability loss if you die from its effect. This can occasionally be useful, such as when you regret getting on a fly path after you are already flying or if you need to talk with the Blackrock Depths key ghost NPC. You get it from starting the quest Tormented By the Past.
- 05 Dec. Adjusted some gear slots.
- 01 Dec. Reworked the BiS guide with Naxxramas and clarity in mind.
- 15 Nov. Added the Phase 6 best in slot list.
- 05 Nov. Added a Frost Resistance gear list.
- 03 Sep. Fixed a small typo with the alternative belt suggestions.
- 30 Aug. Added Ayamiss the Hunter to the list of sources for Gauntlets of the Immovable.
- 06 Aug. Transferred the Ahn'Qiraj gear into the main guide.
- 27 Jul. Added a link to the Nature Resistance gear guide.
- 20 Jul. Added AQ40 BiS gear section.
- 19 May Added Silithus twilight boss summoning gear.
- 16 Apr. Swapped item priority of Girdle of the Fallen Crusader and Therazane's Link.
- 14 Apr. Updated with Zul'Gurub gear.
- 11 Mar. Updated with Arathi Basin gear.
- 21 Feb. Added a disclaimer on offensive gear VS defensive gear and a link to the Warrior DPS BiS page.
- 12 Feb. Updated BiS list for Phase 3 of WoW Classic and split the guide into multiple pages.
- 31 Jan. Reworked pre-raid BiS shoulders.
- 28 Jan. Typo fixes and added Eskhandar's Collar.
- 25 Jan. Added PvP reputation gear and more ranked PvP gear.
- 23 Nov. Updated BiS list for Phase 2 of WoW Classic.
- 26 Oct. Added Bulky Iron Spaulders to the pre-raid bis list.
- 13 Oct. Added Phase One Molten Core / Onyxia gear bis list.
- 11 Oct. Added Dire Maul gear and reworked the pre-raid best in slot list.
- 16 Aug. Added new special gear to the list and changed the position of this list to the bottom of the guide.
- 21 Jul. Removed some weak gear recommendations to make the best in slot list more accurate and easy to read.
- 16 Jul. Updated some gear recommendations.
- 12 Jun. Page added.
Tank classic warrior bis
How I want to be in his power, to feel all this strength and weight of his weight on myself, in myself in the end. But I'm already glad that I can just watch him. At some point, I am so immersed in this that I cease to understand where my thoughts are and where are the words.
How beautiful and sexy he is, I say out. Loud and immediately clamp my hands over my mouth, as if this will help bring my words back.WoW Classic TBC - Prot Warrior Pre Raid Gearing
I got excited and said okay. And he sat waiting for her. She came out of the shower, of course, not naked as I imagined there, but in white thick socks, short light blue.
You will also be interested:
- Destiny 2 raid release time
- Lg vs ge washer
- 2008 town and country radio
- 2007 lexus is 250 dimensions
- At&t tv international
- Walmart opening hours thanksgiving 2016
- Deck boats with bathroom
- Utah get me two meaning
- Auto metal direct phone number
- Mars facts for kids
- Auto sales troy, ny
- Diablo 3 season 21 buff
- Python string replace in place
Life. I was already 15 years old. As always, I was dressed in sexy lingerie and walked around the house, because my dad was on a business trip, and my mother worked. Until the evening.