The Expanse age rating: Is the show okay for kids?
What is The Expanse age rating?
The Expanse is one of Amazon’s hottest shows. There’s no doubt you want to introduce it to as many people as possible. What about your children? What is The Expanse age rating, and is it okay for kids?
The Expanse was originally a SYFY series. It then moved to Amazon for the fourth season after being abruptly and unfairly canceled. Both SYFY and Amazon have one thing in common when it comes to TV shows: they tend to be fairly adult.
The official age rating for The Expanse
Officially, the show is rated a TV-14 according to Parents Guide on IMDb.
However, there is a lot of sex and nudity from the beginning. It’s nothing on the level of The Boys, but it is still there. This is something you’ll want to watch for yourself and determine if it is suitable for your own children.
Each country has its own ratings, but the highest are 16+ in India and M in Australia and New Zealand. Most countries put The Expanse age rating at around 13 to 15.
Individual episodes could end up with a higher rating. It’s hard to set a rating for a whole TV show, especially one that is more of a political thriller than a romance series but still follows life events.
Why is The Expanse age rating set as it is?
The rating mostly comes from the topics and the language. After all, Avasarala is known for her potty mouth. She doesn’t swear that much in the first season, but it ramps up after that.
Some of this comes from the change of network and the rules changing within SYFY over recent years. SYFY used to bleep out the F-bombs, but now allows them more than it doesn’t. You’ll find that as those rules changed and then the network came, the language becomes stronger.
The C-word is never uttered.
There is also some mild violence and gore. You’ll want to check it out to see if it’s too much for your children.
The Expanse aftershow is pretty much PG-13, although there’s no age rating set for that.
The Expanse is available to stream on Amazon Prime Video.
Smart, beautifully written, and intriguingly sketchy on details, this sci-fi drama rises above the usual with well-thought-out details and deft characterization. Soap operas in space are a dime a dozen, particularly after the success of Battlestar Galactica. Since that well-regarded drama ended, Syfy has continually tried to recapture its magic, usually to no avail. But this time, the network may have cracked the code. We've met many of the characters in The Expanse before -- the conflicted cop, the politico who does terrible things to keep even more terrible stuff from happening -- and we're familiar with dramas that basically boil down to someone having a doomsday device, which this does.
But the fine writing here makes the usual unusual. Characters are complex and act in unexpected (yet recognizably human) ways; the view gets a sense that these are not only actors mouthing move-the-plot-along lines but real people living lives we can scarcely conceive of. There's class warfare (Earth denizens are the "haves"; the Belters working out in the asteroids the "have-nots"), a pulpy detective plot line, space-exploring derring-do, political intrigue, and, tying it all together, overarching environmental issues (for example, how are we going to take care of all these humans?) that ring familiar to modern viewers. The Expanse is smart, intriguing drama for sci-fi fans and perfect for whole-family watching with teens and up.
- 1973 super beetle body parts
- Steel it black paint
- What is 1 1 meme
- Ashley home store san francisco
- Craftsman riding mower replacement deck
The Trip (2021)
Director -Tommy Wirkola
Worried about your kid? which movie is good for your kid?. To know more details about The Trip Parents Guide movie just read the full article and it will help you to know about the movie The Trip Age Rating. The article includes. What’s the age rating of the movie? When it will be released and what’s the actual meaning of the age rating. The Trip Parents Guide
WHAT PARENTS NEED TO KNOW
The Trip (Złe dni) is a Norway action thriller film directed and co-written by Tommy Wirkola. Produced by Kjetil Omberg, Jørgen Storm Rosenberg. Distributed by Netflix, Nordisk Film Distribution, XYZ Films. The production company is 74 Entertainment.
Official Image of Movie
Movie name– The Trip
Directed by– Tommy Wirkola
Age Rating– Not Rated yet
Genre– Action, Mystery, Thriller
Release Date– 15 October 2021
Country of origin– Norway
Original Language– Norwegian
Also known as– Złe dni
Official Website– Netflix
Tips for Parents Guides | The Trip Age Rating
- Always look for the age classification on the Movie and Series.
- Try to look for a summary or review of the movie and TV-Series.
- Don’t let your kids watch movies first, it may not good. Either you watch the movie and explain to your kid why it is not good for them.
- Agree on the amount of time that can be spent watching movies.
- Encourage your children to take regular breaks.
- Ask your kids to watch a movie/series with you.
Runtime for the movie, The Trip
The Movie, The Trip Runtime is 1h 53min.
The Trip Movie Age Rating & Content Info
Basic Line of the Movie
Synopsis of the Movie The Trip
The movie The Trip includes:-
A lot of violent and gore scenes
- Sexual Reference
- Netflix original
- Some Profanity
- Language Throughout
- Many gunshots and stabbings
- Alcohol Content
- The Trip Parents Guide For their Kids.
The release date of The Trip movie
The Movie, The Trip is released on 15 October 2021.
Official picture & the trailer
Who is in the cast of The Trip?
- Noomi Rapace as Lisa
- Aksel Hennie as Lars
- André Eriksen as Roy
- Atle Antonsen as Petter Larsen
- Christian Rubeck as Dave
- Nils Ole Oftebro
- Tor Erik Gunstrøm as Hans
These age ratings we provide guidance to consumers, parents, in particular, to help them to decide whether Which movie is good or not for their kids. and Age ratings are systems used to ensure that entertainment content, such as games, but also films, tv shows, and Series, is clearly labeled with a minimum age recommendation based on the content they have.
You can also help us and other parents by commenting on our Comment box. we are always ready to welcome you.
Sex & Nudity
- Season 3 Man and woman shown naked laying face to face and the woman's buttocks are shown.
- Season 4: Second episode man and woman having sex. Woman on top shown from back. She's moaning and grunting and moving on the man. Her buttocks are shown.
- Two men are seen naked leaving a locker room. Rear nudity is shown.
- Infrequent sex and nudity throughout the show. Some sexual scenes with movements and partial nudity (mainly male and female bare buttocks). Some scenes of nudity in non-sexual contexts (no full frontal) A few scenes where prostitution is implied in a club. Some sexually charged dialogue (nothing graphic). Same and opposite sex couples have romances.
- A man is shown face down and naked, buttocks glimpsed.
- Throughout: Occasional scenes in a 'pleasure house,' women are shown lying in beds or standing in rooms, sometimes scantily clad.
Add an item
Violence & Gore
- This show is violent, but not excessively. Gunfights are infrequent. It's more intense than Star Trek, but not venturing into high or severe territory.
- A man is shown spontaneously exploding with blood and gore shown in graphic detail. This scene is referenced again in multiple future episode recaps.
- A woman crushes the skull of a recently deceased man to fit him inside a storage space. Very graphic and bloody.
- Intense sci-fi violence throughout. Scenes of shooting and deaths by guns, or space battles. Some moments of extreme gore are shown (they are described in this page) but are infrequent.
- A worker loses his arm in an accident, later seen at the doctor being assessed. Although a stump is shown not graphic, no blood and it seems (being set in the future) pain is very short lived, enhanced replacement or regeneration is possible.
- Men are shown fighting and rioting.
- A man is shown with a dagger through his chest.
Add an item
- Religious profanity, including "Jesus" in the first episode.
- Season 1 has no F-words - the language is mostly mild. Season 2 has an average 2 F-words per episode. Season 3 contains frequent strong language.
- Throughout all of season 3, the profanity is increased from previous seasons. This includes frequent use of the F-word per episode by multiple characters.
- Multiple uses of blasphemy throughout the series.
- Strong language is not constant but does increase as the series progresses: uses of shit, fuck, fucking, damn, hell, asshole, bullshit, GD, "son of a bitch" and more.
- Occasional strong language.
Add an item
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- People are shown sitting around smoking
Add an item
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Suggested Rating: TV-MA for mostly sexual content including nudity, language, gore and violence
Add an item
The Parents Guide items below may give away important plot points.
Violence & Gore
- A young boy is first shown with blood on his hands. As the camera pans out, it shows that he has fully dismembered a person splayed out on the floor. Extremely graphic.
Add an item
Parents the guide expanse
I answered, and we laughed and kissed. Today I have no desire to do anything other than to be in the same bed with Celia and Roger at the same time. I asked Jane why this is. She looked me in the eye and turned away. You want to escape, she said unexpectedly to me.Diving Into The Expanse with Kevin Smith - Prime Video
She spontaneously slid down onto her knees and closed her eyes; long matted hair fell over sweaty shoulders and covered her face. The seizures became slower but more violent; she increased the speed of the vibrator, and at the same second, incredibly screeching, entered her dark wrinkled anus.
Juices poured down her buttocks and thighs. Her nipples were swollen and hard as stone, her breasts heaved. A white trickle on her chin gave out the liquid that she kept in her mouth all the time.
You will also be interested:
- Westgate resort gatlinburg tn
- Moana and frozen same song
- My fbi agent meme
- 2018 subaru outback problems
- Is roblox going to war
- Low income apartments reno
- 2012 vw touareg tdi reliability
- Madison parade of homes 2020
- Beige and white pillows
- Kitchen designs photo gallery
From me literally flowed, and I inserted a member deeper, continuing to move them in her mouth. But the sperm was clearly too much for Olya, and she did not have time to swallow it, she flowed from the corners of her mouth. Down her chin. I hastened to pull out the erupting member, and Olya immediately began to jerk him off, directing white jets at herself.