Hello lovely readers! As promised, I wanted to keep up with destashing and cleaning out my helmers to declutter my place. This is part two! Be sure to check my last destash for more goodies! Please read the rules (theyre the same as usual but I want to be up front with everything). Happy shopping!
Please read the following below before scrolling through
All polishes in this post are press samples (some are purchased by me too), so please note they have all been used for a four finger swatch. This is a pet friendly, smoke-free home. Your bottle will come cleaned and wiped down with alcohol, the neck will also be cleaned and your bottle will be shaken up to ensure they are ready for your use. Since I am still going through my personal collection, some of these are much older. These will also be cleaned and shaken up to the best of my ability. Be sure to check out my last destash, theres still some current pretties over there too!
- USA addresses only at this time please. Make sure your address is correct on your Paypal account. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES. ONCE I HAVE DROPPED YOUR PACKAGE AT THE POST OFFICE IT IS NO LONGER MY RESPONSIBILITY.
- I am accepting purchases through email only at this time. The last three years got a little hectic for me with multiple claimings through Facebook PMs, blog commenting, and emails so I want to ensure what you claim is available for you. I will go by time stamps on your email. Please include your Paypal email address so that I can invoice you.
- My email is: [email protected]
- I pack your polishes in bubble wrap, and more bubble wrap. I have yet to have any break over the years of me doing this. If any arrive broken, you have 24 hours to email me a photo of the broken polish and I will refund you.
- Some polishes are blogger batches that are not named. Some won’t have a label. I will note which ones have this.
- Shipping is $ for one polish, and cents for every bottle thereafter. Those with larger orders may be eligible for priority boxes, at that time I will let you know the cost of the standard box I will use.
- I do not accept holds for polishes. Invoices must be paid within 24 hours, otherwise I’ll go to the next request.
- There are a few thermals in this destash, I do not guarantee that any still transition and in my preparation for this post, I have not checked if any still transition.
- The polishes in this destash have been stored in a cool, dark area. Some are years old so please peruse my blog search function or google to ensure that fading has not occurred. Bottle shots in this post have been taken over the last few days so they’re currently what the polish looks like. If I have noticed that excessive fading has occurred, I will note it. I may not catch all from memory as I upload pictures to this post, so please keep that in mind. I am not responsible for faded polishes as I have done my best to store these properly. This post does include oldies that I have cleared from my helmer, so please note that especially on discontinued/older polishes.
- Polishes that come in boxes: I have tried to keep them as intact as possible, however some have been a little squished in transit. Those that come with boxes will be shown in the photos below so you can also see their condition.
- I will ship your polishes out within 4 business days. I anticipate this destash to be quite busy, so please be patient with me. I prefer to do bulk drop offs at the post office.
- Polishes that are stricken through are sold. I will do my best to keep this post updated as soon as invoices are paid.
- I will update this bullet list with shipping batches.
- Update 7/23/21: All orders up to this morning have tracking added to their invoices and have been dropped off at the PO. Polishes in this post and the previous destash post have been updated. If youre looking again, some may be available once more since I had some cancellations. Thank you all!
- Update 8/9/21: I have cleaned up the post to reflect whats currently available. All polishes are now $7!
- Bootstrap Paradox
Aurora Nail Polish and Bees Knees Lacquer
- Aurora: Shrine of the Silver Monkey
- Aurora: Mr. Grey Will See You Now
- Aurora: Mermaid With Love
Dam Nail Polish
- Star Crossed Clovers
- Jelly Blurple
- Jelly Pink
Emily de Molly and Femme Fatale
- Might Be a Scene
- Cicada Song
- Peppercorn Medley
- Morning Haze
- Rainbow Sunstone
- Desert Oak
- Crystal Drip
Girly Bits Cosmetics
- You Go Squirrel Friend
- Sept COTM
- Dec COTM
- High Functioning Sociopath
- Your majesty
- Theres No Place Like Home
- Its a Dangerous World Out There for a Toy
- Oh Great, Now Im the Bad Guy
- I Wanna Be Loved Bayou
- The Debutante
- Lords and Ladies
Glisten & Glow
- Seredipity & Synchronicity
- Ode to Overalls
- Polish of the Month April
- Ten Plus One & Years of Fun
Hearts & Promises
- All I Ask of You
- Romy + Michelle
- When Youre a Jet
- Spell Book (Indie shop VIP exclusive) $16
- Wreak Recrimination Upon Our Foes
- Just Dumb Enough to Never Give UP
- I Can Be Despondent Anywhere
- The World Deserves Pony Head
- Im Blasting Monsters & Never Break a Sweat
- Stand Before The Queen & Cower
- Path of Night
- Fight the Fairies!
- Black Heart of Gold
- Steppin on Leprechauns
- Black Hole Sun
Live Love Polish
- Blue Note
- Dark Matter
- Stellar Halo
- Pretty Jelly Polish: Hiccup and Toothless
- MJ Lacquer: Thank you for being a friend
- Aurora: The nest big thing
- Vapid: Candy Coated
- Poetry Cowgirl: Dont Speak
- Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer: Its Good
- Level Up Lacquer: The Barber and His Wife
- Supernatural Lacquer: 5th Gen Console Freak
- Indie by Patty Lopes: Fashion Doll
- Designs: Affirmation
- Different Dimension: Talk to the Hand
- Vapid: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot *blank bottom label*
- Pretty Beautiful Unlimited: The Future is Set
- Nail Artisan Cosmetics: Let Your Heart Decide
- Every After: Spellbound
- Butterfly Kisses
Nailed It! and Penelope Luz
- Penelope Luz: Love Never Dies
- Penelope Luz: Excalibur
- Penelope Luz: Avalon (I put the box here, but this box goes with Excalibur, the purple one)
Night Owl Lacquer
- And Now Im a Wizard!
- Ive Heart it Both Ways
- Wait for iiiiiit
- Cmon Son
- Charm Bomb
- Blue Fir
Rogue Lacquer and Scofflaw Nail Varnish
- Scofflaw Nail Varnish: Delias Catalog
- 2008 hyundai veracruz oil filter
- Ncaa basketball champions list
- 2013 chevy impala starter location
- Wired speakers for mp3 player
- Rent to own florence al
I am so excited to share the new Live Love Polish Galaxy Trio which are magnetic polishes. I have wanted to try magnetic polishes for so long so I was excited when Live Love Polish sent me these to try out!
First up is Stellar Halo, has the most stunning gold and copper shimmer in a grey base. I used the magnetic wand that is provided with the polish and hovered it over the polish while it was still wet. That's a really important tip, you have to use the wand while the polish is wet only, it won't work on dry polish!
These polishes are so fun to play with, every time you move your nails you get a new design of 'glow' from that shimmer!
Cosmic Dust looks like a galaxy on your nails! There is so much going on in this little bottle, it has a multichrome shift between the colors of red, orange green and gold. It has holographic glitter and rainbow flakes. Seriously, so much goodness!
Dark Matter has a multichrome effect that flashes from green to blue to purple. It also has scattered holo glitter. The formula on all three of the Galaxy Trio is perfect and easy to work with, I used two coats for each polish.
Wow! Aren't they amazing? I'm so obsessed with all three of these beauties.
The Live Love Polish Galaxy Trio is available now on the Live Love Polish website here.
Have a great day loves!
DIY Painted Cat Nails
Ive always been someone who shied away from trends and must-haves from the fashion and beauty world. Mainly because they tend to be expensive or designed for someone that looks very different than I do (ie: long skinny fingers for stacking rings, thick blond hair for beachy waves). So when I heard from one of our Brooklyn friends, nail artist Jessica Washick, about doing another DIY nail tutorial, I had a request: can we do something for those of us with short nails? All of the gorgeous nail art I see popping up in Instagram feeds around the world seems to be modeled solely on people with mega-long (to me, anyway) nails, so I asked Jessica if we could do something fun with short nails in mind. And she came back with a winner: black and white cat nails!
Jessica explained that, with short nails, youll want to focus on the base of the nail. This enhances the length that you have and the nail art will look neat no matter how short your nails are! Im miles away from anything resembling a nail salon these days, so Im excited to try this DIY at home over the weekend. Turk needs to know that despite being a 2-dog family now, hes still our main man. Click through to see the full how-to and follow more of Jessicas creative nail tutorials on Instagram right here. xo, grace
What Youll Need (These are just the colors I used — you can choose your own brands or colors if youd like to change it up):
-Basecoat: Deborah Lippmanns Turn Back Time
-Black nail polish: FormulaX Dark Matter
-White polish: Deborah Lippmanns Amazing Grace
-Topcoat: Seche Vite
Step 1: Paint a basecoat.
Step 2: Using a striping brush and black polish, paint a large half moon on your nail.
Step 3: Add little triangles at the top.
Step 4: Switch colors to your white nail polish, and add whites on the ears and tiny half moons inside the large half moon. These will be the whites of the eyes.
Step 5: Using black polish, paint black inside the whites of the eyes. Finish with a topcoat.
Dark polish matter love live
Live Love polish latest release called Live Love Polish Portal to the Unknown Collection ($). Wow, I am so excited to be sharing a bunch of photos of the brand new Live Love Polish Portal to the Unknown Collection! I am so blessed to review this amazing LLP collection. I love this brand. for me, this is the best magnet nail polish brand. This is probably going one of my favorite collections. The hyper holographic polishes shade is so beautiful. Just go and check out the Live Love Polish official site, it’s available now. I love this shade and especially love how it looks like. bold and glossy.
Live Love Polish Portal to the Unknown Collection
Are you ready to enter the rift? You’re equipped with the skills to conquer any challenge, no matter whats on the other side! Leap headfirst into uncharted realms and transport your manicure to the next level.
What Is My Purpose?
Trying to find your place in this expansive world? Your impact is greater than you know! Drop-in and set your course, watch the world’s secrets reveal themselves in this deep purple polish
What Is My Purpose? is a bright violet polish with a linear holographic flare.
Through The Wormhole
Push ahead into the void, a universe of opportunity awaits you on the other side! It’s no stretch, this dark green polish will rocket your style into the far-flung future!
Through the Wormhole is an emerald green polish with a linear holographic flare.
This shade is part of the Portal To The Unknown Collection.
It’s Game Over theres no turning back for this cunning holographic polish. This bright red shade glows with intensity and rage that just won’t quit!
Game Over is a bright rosy red polish with a linear holographic flare.
This shade is part of the Portal To The Unknown Collection.
Feel the bounding blocks of our dimensions shift and alter before your eyes, the worlds are colliding!
Cross through time and space with this expansive holographic polish. Multiverse Shift is a tangerine orange polish with a linear holographic flare.
Look deeper than the surface, there’s always more to explore! Open the gateway and unlock infinite pathways to explore – let this linear holographic polish catapult you into the next stage!
Warp Zone is a lime green polish with a linear holographic flare.
This shade is part of the Portal To The Unknown Collection.
The Cake Is A Lie
Your objective seems within reach… but what awaits you in the end? Trust your instincts, things are not what they seem. Find what you’re really looking for in this evasive pink linear holographic polish.
The Cake Is A Lie is a mauve pink polish with a linear holographic flare.
If you find this article helpful please don’t forget to share my post and also follow me on Instagram for new updates.
I also ended up buying the Live Love Polish Galaxy Trio (which includes Dark Matter, Cosmic Dust, and Stellar Halo) during Black Friday sales. Dark Matter, especially, is essentially what Id have requested if I ever won one of those custom polish contests, so Im quite happy with it.
Dark Matter has a black base with magnetic particles that shift from green to purple, as well as scattered small holo glitters that look convincingly like stars. Such a pretty polish!
The formula was easy to apply and fully opaque in a single coat, without use of a black undercoat. The main issue I had with it was it was difficult to get the magnetic pattern to stay. I used the Live Love Polish magnet that the trio came with, and after I held it for a good 30 seconds or longer, there was a clearly visible magnetized cat eye streak, but the design gradually diffused out later. The final effect looks hardly different from a regular non-magnetic iridescent/duochrome shimmer, though theres some evidence I used the magnet; its just not a sharp cat eye like I intended. I dont remember my other magnetic polishes being so difficult to magnetize, for some reason. Magnetic polishes generally seem to require a thicker coat to achieve the cat-eye design, but this one especially seems to require a generous amount of polish. Luckily, the polish dries fast.
(EDIT 1/10/20 This polish had about average durability for me. It lasted about three days before major chipping.)
Overall, Dark Matter is kind of a more opaque version of Artemis with holographic glitters.
I havent tried Cosmic Dust or Stellar Halo yet, but Ill probably use them soon.
Wishing you all a happy !
Live Love Polish
holo, holo glitter, holographic, iridescent, Live Love Polish, magnetic, magnetic polish, nail polish, one-coat wonder, shimmer
You will also be interested:
- December 12 zodiac sign
- Dead space 2 easter egg
- Chill jazzy lofi hip hop
- Hampton bay shaker base cabinet
- 2011 mustang gt coil packs
- Car rental knoxville tn
- Amd gpu release date
- Ashley furniture bedroom sets
- Chrysler 300s for sale
- 2010 camaro hot wheels edition
- One clue crossword chapter 24
- Chase bank remote jobs
- Divinity original sin walkthrough
Wow. Sylvia said contentedly. Well, I went, and you go on.