Panera Assistant Manager
Our Panera cafes are upscale, friendly cafes which feature freshly baked breads and pastries. We serve made-to-order soups, salads and sandwiches as well as specialty espresso beverages. We’re known for our artisan breads, quality soups, salads and sandwiches, resulting in a grease and alcohol-free environment for our team members.
What is in it for you? A lot!
- Sign on bonus eligibility of $1000 ($250 after 30 days employment & $750 after 90 days)
- Up to $1000 for referring other managers
- Quarterly employee referral contests
- Competitive pay
- Free meal per shift
- Paid time off
- Health - Options available for medical, dental, vision, LTD
- Career growth opportunities
- Flexible scheduling (45 work week for Managers)
- 401k eligibility after one year employment
- Profit share available based on café performance
No Fryers and No Late Nights.
We take pride in every aspect of our work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm. We need strong team players, with a commitment to serving our guests and creating the warm and friendly atmosphere that Panera is known for. Largest restaurant franchise group in the US- over 2000 locations in 6 brands.
As an Assistant Manager at Panera Bread you would be responsible for providing outstanding leadership to your team. You must maintain high standards of restaurant cleanliness, sanitation, food quality, and facility management. You will assist the General Manager with daily operating procedures, such as maintaining café operations, ensuring product quality, maximizing financial contributions, and supervising the development of the Team Managers and hourly café team members.
We're passionate about you and want you on our team!
Physical Standards: Ability to stand and exert mobility in a fast-pace environment for up to ten (10) hours in length; frequent reaching, bending, squatting and stooping; ability to safely lift and carry up to 50 pounds repetitively
For a copy of Flynn Restaurant Group’s Workplace Privacy Notice, please visit http://www.flynnrestaurantgroup.com/workplace-privacy-notice/
Apply NowSours: https://www.gotlanded.com/recruitics/general/1489?rx_c=boost&rx_campaign=reach47&rx_group=127604&rx_job=1489-A&rx_medium=cpc&rx_r=cpa&rx_source=reach-directlyapply&rx_ts=20211012T045320Z&utm_referrer=Recruitics&da_src=recruiticsreach&rx_viewer=7c3c99d72ff211ec85ecb3e416c4f0d8a0cb18a6c3ff4621807902edbb9831c0
Team Member job
Based in Saint Louis, MO, Panera Bread is a chain store of fast casual restaurants with over 2,000 locations, all of which are in the United States and Canada, operating with more than 140,000 associates. On average the company opens 100 new bakery-cafes each year, so there are ample opportunities for you in the fields of restaurants / bakery-cafes, support centers, or manufacturing and distribution. The company is proud of serving food they would serve at home, they are passionate about helping people in need, they embrace diverse backgrounds of employees, and they encourage networking throughout the company. At Panera Bread you can build up a fast career from hourly associate to retail manager if you are persistent enough, as they support your personal growth and career aspirations. With a portfolio of competitive pay, health and wellness, medical, dental, vision and life insurances, a retirement plan, bargains and meal discounts, Panera Bread can offer you manifold benefits. The business was launched with a cookie store in Boston, Massachusetts in 1980. As of today Panera Bread is in the ownership of JAB Holding Company.
1701 South Federal HighwayDelray Beach, FL, 33483and others
Total job postings in the pastBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the pastBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Job category||Distribution||6 months||1 year|
- Under the sea pictures cartoon
- Clash of clans war rules
- Micro sd card walmart
- American staffordshire terrier breeders nc
Panera Bread Company jobs in Little Falls, NJ
Upload your resume - Let employers find you
Sort by: relevance - date
Page 1 of 299 jobs
newCashiers - 6AM Shift - 601779
Jersey Mike's Linden
Linden, NJ 07036
Cashiers - Interviewing 10/26 10A-6P - 601500
Be the first to see new Panera Bread Company jobs in Little Falls, NJ
By creating a job alert, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.
Hungry For A Great Career?
To our guests, Zaxby’s is more than just a place to eat – it’s a place to have fun, spend some time with friends and experience great food.
Job similar to Chick-Fil-A
Job similar to Panera Bread
To our team members, Zaxby's is a family. So come on in! We're saving a seat for you.
Full-time and Part-time jobs available!
This position is classified as non-exempt and reports to the Assistant Manager and General Manager.
Cooks are directly responsible for creating a great guest experience by consistently serving quality food in a timely manner. You will receive and stock inventory, prepare, cook and assemble orders, keep the kitchen clean and organized, and maintain food safety and quality standards by following standard operating procedures.
- 50% meals when at work. 25% off duty for employee only
- Flexible hours
- Room for growth
- Employee referral bonus
- Fun workplace
- Opportunities to advance because we reward great work
- Maintain awareness of current promotions
- Enthusiastically represent the Zaxby's brand
- Prepare menu items according to company standards and in a safe and sanitary manner
- Ensure food and beverages are handled according to safety regulations and guidelines
- Safely operate food preparation and cooking equipment
- Maintain product levels in assigned stations in order to be prepared for immediate needs
- Prepare and cook food items according to company standards
- Accurately assemble and package guest orders
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Keep work areas clean and organized
- Maintain equipment and inform management of maintenance needs
- Assist with inventory and storage management
- Hold and store food items following food safety guidelines
- Clean and organize storage areas
- Other responsibilities
- Complete all tasks with a sense of urgency, in a timely manner
- Work safely and follow all safety guidelines and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Sit, stand, and walk continuously
- Occasionally stoop, bend, crouch, or climb, including the use of ladders
- Frequently lift, push, pull, and carry up to 50 pounds, including lifting overhead
- Continuous use of hands and wrists for grasping and fine manipulation
- Communicate proficiently through speech, reading, and writing
- Maintain effective audio-visual perception and judgement to observe and respond to the environment
- Work in an environment that features hot and cold temperature variations and exposure to food allergens
- Operate and work safely with restaurant equipment including, but not limited to, knives, fryers, and potentially hazardous equipment
Bonus panera referral bread employee
Panera Bread Company Bonuses
How much does Panera Bread Company pay in bonuses?
Panera Bread Company pays an average of $2,307 in annual employee bonuses. Bonus pay at Panera Bread Company ranges from $1,200 to $5,000 annually among employees who report receiving a bonus. Employees with the title General …Read more
Panera Bread Company offers retirement benefits to promote employee well-being. Employer-provided pension plans help to secure a stable money source later in life. Panera Bread Company offers defined contribution pension plans. …Read more
Retirement & Financial Benefits
Defined Contribution Pension Plan
View more benefits
Panera Bread Company Job Listings
Related Companies by Bonus
Companies in the same industry as Panera Bread Company, ranked by bonus.
Popular Locations for Panera Bread Company
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Orlando, Florida
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Columbus, Ohio
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Chicago, Illinois
- Tampa, Florida
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Boston, Massachusetts
View more locations
He watched in silence. - Go away, please, don't you see that I'm fucking a girl. - Hmm.
You will also like:
- 2012 f150 key fob battery
- Faux deer antlers for wall
- I edited peppa pig videos
- Line plot worksheets 6th grade
- Is nj green direct legal
- Land for sale newport pa
- The village redondo beach apartments
- 2008 vw beetle headlight problems
- Morning breeze cabin rentals
I'm not jealous of my friends. And then I saw she was kissing my cat. Well, no, I have already decided that he is my kitty, but this Lera seems to have a different opinion. So he is Max. And I thought it was Dima, does he have such a bad taste.