The new Founders Square development, scheduled to open in late summer or early fall, will feature eight restaurants in its retail hub.
Founders Square will be a mixed-use development, located on more than 55 acres at Collier Boulevard and Immokalee Road. The complex will include a unit apartment community, a medical office building and a self-storage unit. The public gathering spot will be called The Pointe at Founders Square, and it will house 12 retail tenants including the eight eateries.
One of the largest restaurants will be Outback Steakhouse; their third Collier County location will occupy more than 5, square feet. The Pointe will also house the 12th location for Skillets, the popular local breakfast and lunch chain. Founded in , Skillets focuses on serving healthy food from premium ingredients, with an emphasis on Blue Zones selections.
New to Collier County is I Heart Mac & Cheese, a chain with headquarters in Boca Raton. The format allows diners to customize their macaroni and cheese or grilled cheese selections, which are made to order while they wait. They can also choose from menu items such as baked Buffalo chicken, Philly cheese steak, The Cuban, Baked Chicken or Meatball Parmesan, burgers, pizza and bowls. Vegan options are available as well.
In addition, The Pointe will host Fuji Sushi Bar & Asian Bistro, South Street Grill, Tacos & Tequila Cantina and Slicers Hoagies.
Founders Square is a joint venture by Barron Collier Companies, Trinity Commercial Group and Metro Commercial. A separate retail shopping center, called The Plaza at Founders Square, is planned for five acres of vacant commercial land behind The Pointe (barroncollier.com).
We are committed to respecting your right to privacy and protecting your information when you visit or use our services.
This website is a general audience site and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, you should first contact our website and advertising vendor at [email protected]
1. Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
We collect Personal Information from you only when you voluntarily submit it in order to obtain certain information, including without limitation (A) requests to find out more about our programs; (B) requests to contact us; and (C) requests to forward your information to one of our affiliates.
We honor all “do not track” requests and settings. If you use any signal(s) or other mechanism(s) that provides you the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services, we will not attempt to override such signals or mechanisms, nor will we track your use of any such signal or mechanism. When you use our website, no other parties can collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites. Your choice is indicated by your settings in your web browser. A “do not track” indication sent from your web browser will result in any tracking activity (i.e., tracking cookies) within the website to be programmatically disabled.
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number
We use this information to:
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
1. We will not share any personal information about you to the extent prohibited by applicable California law or to the extent your prior consent to share is required by applicable California law; and
2. You have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. California law gives you the right to send us a request at a designated address to receive the following information
- the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year
- the names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
- if the nature of the third party's business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
The rights of Users
We adopt this Notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of (CCPA). Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this Notice.
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
We may provide this information in a standardized format that is not specific to you. The designated email address for these requests is [email protected]
Consent to Receiving Emails, Auto-Dialing & Auto-Texting:
By registering, you are giving us and our professional real estate clients and advertisers permission to contact you via text message, email, or telephone using the email address and/or telephone number that you have provided during the registration process. Such contact may, from time to time, include attempts to contact you via auto-dialing or auto-texting technology. You may opt out of receiving these forms of communication by unsubscribing from any email communication or texting STOP as a reply to one of our text communications. There is no fee charged by us or its advertisers to receive text messages, however, your mobile service provider may charge you for sending and/or receiving text messages and air-time, as well as any other standard applicable rates charged by your mobile service provider.
We will share your personal information with third parties, including with one of the participating lenders associated with this site, only in the ways that are described in this Privacy Statement. We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information as is necessary to provide these services to you.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a government request,
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
- We may share your personal information with other companies so that they can market their products or services to you. If you do not want us to share your personal information with these companies, contact our website vendor and advertising provider at [email protected]
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We may use another company to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information to compile aggregated statistics for us about visitors to our site.
Links to Other Web Sites
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is % secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about the security of our Web site, you can contact our website and advertising provider [email protected]
Additional Policy Information
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs, social media, or community forums such as Facebook, Twitter, or Google Plus. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
Visiting our Websites From Outside the United States.
No Rights of Third Parties.
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices or changes in regulations governing privacy. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
- Teacup bullies for sale
- Piano music with chords
- Ringtones from movies and tv
- Local auto parts store
- Churches in webb city mo
Groundbreaking of Founders Square, a acre mixed-use development is announced
Barron Collier Companies and Metro Commercial Development Group announce the groundbreaking of Founders Square, a acre mixed-use development located on the southeast corner of Immokalee Road and Collier Boulevard in Naples, Florida. The development is slated for completion in summer
Founders Square will be anchored by The Pointe, which is a collection of restaurants and other service and retail tenants. The restaurants will vary in type and sizes, providing an option to suit everyone’s tastes. The Pointe’s upscale architecture and pedestrian-friendly design will create a dynamic meeting place for this rapidly growing trade area.
Founders Square will be home to The Haldeman, which is a unit Class A apartment community built around the extensive lake system of Founders Square. In addition, Founders Square will include a 35, square foot medical office building adjacent to The Pointe.
The Davis Group, based in Atlanta, GA, is developing a state-of-the-art, climate-controlled, ,square-foot self-storage facility. The facility will feature convenient drive-up units in an architecturally cohesive three-story building.
Founders Square combines luxury living, shopping, dining, entertainment, medical and other services as Naples’ newest mixed-use development. Three entrances, including one signalized entrance on Collier Boulevard and two additional entrances on Immokalee Road, create ease of access to the center. A limited number of parcels are available for purchase and lease with locations fronting Immokalee Road and interior sections. Metro Commercial and Trinity Commercial Group are marketing the property.
Barron Collier Companies is one of the largest diversified companies in Florida dedicated to the responsible development, management, and stewardship of numerous land holdings. Led by the Collier family, with roots tracing back one hundred years to Collier county founder Barron G. Collier, Barron Collier Companies pursues its vision for Southwest Florida with successful enterprises in several areas including agriculture, land development and mineral management. Online: www.barroncollier.com.
View CommentsSours: https://www.naplesnews.com/story/money/real-estate//01/25/groundbreaking-founders-squareacre-mixed-use-development-announced//
Aurelia. Well, not bad, she approves of my choice of Toccata. Just remember it yourself. Come on, says Helga and draws me to the portal slab. We get up on the stove, I confirm the teleport point, once.
Naples founders fl square
Yes. And they are in the same building as the Faculty of Medicine, right. Right. In the second building. Do you know the neurology laboratory there.Video Tour of Third Street South in Naples, FL
e. l my fingers in pi. and a point and I finished everything and finished. I put my hand in his shorts and began to jerk him off x.
- Behind the wheel fairfax county
- Surf report newport beach
- Lease agreement template word
- Love boat episodes online free
- Spark plug wires autozone
- Semi truck accessories interior
- Iphone xs max speakers location
Tanya and I gave her hands and with difficulty, but pulled her out. Tanya even gave out in her hearts: - Friend, we need to eat less and shit more, as soon as they pulled you out. I would have drowned if not for us. And what happened. As it turned out, she was the head of the group and did not want to put a visit to truants, and they.