Farewell Message for a Teacher and Mentor
Oyewole Folarin loves writing greeting-card messages and helping others find the words they need for life's special moments.
What to Write in a Farewell Card or Speech
Looking for farewell messages to send or email to your teacher and mentor but having trouble coming up with moving and powerful verbiage to include in a goodbye speech, card, or note? In this article, you'll find sayings that will inspire you and provide ideas for what to write or say. Express gratitude to your mentor/teacher who is retiring or leaving, and let him or her know how much you valued the time and effort they invested in you.
Here are some examples of farewell or retirement messages that you can write in a card, speech, email, or text to them to show how much you appreciate their support in helping you succeed as a professional. Get ideas or wording inspiration for your farewell speech or goodbye note from the list below, then write your own message to show how much your mentor and teacher means to you and how much you will miss him or her.
You can send these goodbye messages via text/SMS, email, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, or any of the social networking sites.
25+ Sample Farewell Messages
Here are 25+ examples of uplifting and heartfelt messages write or say to your mentor and teacher. Use these as inspiration to create your own farewell note or card.
1. I wish you had many more years to spend with us. You are special to all of us; we appreciate you, and we will greatly miss your words of wisdom and encouragement. Goodbye!
2. Words cannot express how saddened we were to hear you were retiring. You have been an inspiration to all of us in the department and a mentor we have always looked up to. We wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors. Goodbye, my mentor!
3. You have inspired so many of us in the office to strive to do our jobs better by working as a team toward achieving the organization's goals. You have been an excellent mentor and have prepared us to continue in your footsteps. May you enjoy your retirement. Farewell!
4. It won't be the same here without a teacher like you. I hope your new job is a fun and rewarding adventure. Farewell, and thank you for being such an inspiration!
5. Not only have I enjoyed working with you, but I have also gained experience and the tools necessary to build a strong reputation and be an excellent, loyal employee. Farewell, and good luck!
6. It looks like you have an exciting new role ahead of you, but we, your mentees, still can’t believe you’re leaving us. Goodbye!
7. Thank you for the knowledge you have imparted to me. Your passion for success has no end. Thank you for always being there for me; I will miss your kind words and encouragement. Goodbye!
8. We were incredibly lucky to be among those trained during the time of an icon like you. We will truly miss your mentorship! Farewell!
9. Congratulationson your retirement! Thank you for all your years of unselfish service to our great country and for leading by example. May you continue to find success wherever you may find yourself. Goodbye, my great mentor!
10. Thank you for the knowledge and skillyou have given me and continue to give each day. Thank you for helping to prepare young leaders like me for the world of tomorrow.
11. It has been a great pleasure to have the opportunity to be mentored by you. You are a beacon of strength and knowledge. If there were more people like you, the world would be a much better place. We are who we are today in no small part thanks to your efforts as a leader. Goodbye, and I hope to see you again soon!
12. Finding a knowledgeable and skilled teacher like you is not an easy task. I am incredibly lucky to have been given the chance to find you and connect with you. You have been my role model ever since I joined the team. Farewell, sir!
13. With your perseverance and endurance, you have inspired us to take pride in our work. May you continue to guide and inspire those around you! We appreciate everything you have done for the team, and all our best wishes are with you. Goodbye!
14. We join our colleagues in appreciating the knowledge you have imparted to us. We will always look up to you; your boldness and selflessness will always guide us. The wisdom you have passed on to us will leave a lasting impression.
15. You are a father, a hero, and my role model. All these years, you have given me inspiration, motivation, and the much-needed knowledge to excel in my chosen profession. All my best wishes are with you wherever you may go. Farewell!
16. I just wanted to let you know how delightful and fascinating it was to work with someone like you. Thank you for the time and effort you spent helping me succeed as a professional. I will always miss you and remember you.
17. I wish you nothing but success and happiness in your new role. We will miss you so much. Goodbye, and I hope you will visit us often.
18. You have been a major source of inspiration and motivation in my life. Working under your leadership has been so fulfilling. I wish you endless happiness and success in your new role. Goodbye to the greatest mentor ever!
19. The wisdom you have imparted to me is a treasure that will forever remain in my heart, and I vow to pass it on to my children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
20. Thank you for the motivation, knowledge, and insight you have given to us and for always being there for us. We appreciate the time and effort you spent on us during your time at the company. Goodbye, and we hope to see you again soon!
21. Leaders like you are few and far between. Your knowledge, vision, wisdom, and efforts to turn this world into a place of hope and peace are of great importance to our generation. We promise to follow in your footsteps on the path to greatness. Goodbye!
22. It has been a great pleasure working with a mentor like you. I know you will be just as successful in your new role as you have been here. May you have a marvelous, enjoyable experience abroad!
23. Thank you for the support, guidance, and encouragement you have given me during my time as the regional manager of our company. Even though I’ll miss my colleagues and this wonderful company, I’m looking forward to this new role and to starting a new phase of my career. Goodbye!
24. To my esteemed friend, colleague, and mentor—I have treasured your guidance and encouragement so much. Now it's time for us to part ways; we are moving onward and upward. Goodbye, and I hope to see you soon!
25. Your ideals and work ethic have changed many lives for the better. Thank you for your sacrifices and for showing us that a goal without a plan is a mere dream. It’s a pity we don’t know how long it will take us to find someone like you to carry on your good work. Goodbye!
26. By emulating your example of sacrifice, motivation, courage, foresight, consistency, appreciation, and self-discovery, I know that I will always succeed wherever I may find myself. Thank you for the time and effort you spent mentoring me and others at the company. Goodbye!
27. Thank you for being the greatest mentor that ever lived. You are not only our teacher but also a true leader whose example we should all follow. Farewell!
30+ Positive Adjectives to Describe a Mentor or Teacher
A handwritten note of appreciation is what you need to express your heartfelt gratitude for all the valuable skills and knowledge you have gained from your teacher and mentor. Get ideas for wording your note from the sample below, then write your own unique farewell letter to your tutor, coach, or mentor.
Sample Farewell Letter to a Teacher
You are an exceptional teacher whose commitment to promoting success and excellence in the education sector is an inspiration. Thank you for all the help, support, and guidance you have given to us over the years. Your outstanding advice and efforts to bring out the best in us are immeasurable.
Thank you for being passionate about teaching future business leaders everything they needed to know. We appreciate you making your class engaging and fun, and we will never forget all your valuable contributions and useful advice.
We will really miss you and your wonderful teaching skills. As you leave the school, we wish you all the best in your future endeavors and hope you will keep in touch with us from time to time.
Students at Lagos Business School
Sample Farewell Speech
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. First of all, I would like to thank everyone for coming today to honor and bid our mentor goodbye. No matter how difficult it is to say goodbye to someone who has put immeasurable time and effort into helping us succeed, we need to take the time to appreciate everything our mentor has done for us.
His valuable contributions to this organization and us individually will forever be remembered. Thank you for being an inspiration to all, young and old. Throughout your time with us, you’ve worked so hard to provide us with all the resources we need to succeed; you’ve always been there to help and give useful advice. We have spent many wonderful years together; however, now we must bid you adieu as you move on to the next great adventure in your career.
Words cannot express how heartbroken we were when we heard that you're leaving. You have been an inspiration to all of us and a mentor that we always look up to. It’s been a great pleasure to be a part of your success.
You are a pillar of strength and knowledge. If there were more people like you, the world would be a much better place. We are who we are today in no small part thanks to your efforts as a leader.
You used to tell us, “No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the success of those under him.” Sir, leaders like you are few and far between. The knowledge, resourcefulness, and vision you have imparted to us is a treasure that will remain in our hearts forever, and we promise to pass this wisdom on to our children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren. We vow to follow in your footsteps on the path to greatness.
On behalf of my colleagues, I wish you all the very best in all your future endeavors. We will truly miss you.
Thank you very much.
8 Qualities of a Mentor to Highlight in a Letter or Speech
Your positive attitude and willingness to show up every day and give 100% to the role was an inspiration to all of us.
Ability to provide constructive feedback
Our team truly appreciated your ability to deliver constructive feedback in a way that was both positive and honest—your witty yet straightforward delivery and clever insights will be greatly missed.
Willingness to share skills
You never hesitated to respond to a question or show how you achieved a result, and as a result, you were a true teacher and mentor to everyone on the team.
Values the opinions of others
You always welcomed feedback and valued the opinions of each and every person on the team—what an incredible leader and mentor.
Acts as a role model
I truly admire your work ethic and the way in which you always acted with honesty, integrity, and determination. You were an excellent role model for everyone at the company.
Enthusiastic about learning
Throughout your tenure at the firm, we were all blown away by your constant desire to grow and improve. You never stopped learning and took every opportunity to acquire a new skill or take on a new project—what an inspiration!
Respected by others in the field
Not only were you an inspiration to our team, but you also spent your career impressing others in the field and building a name for yourself and the company. You are truly respected by all and a gem of a mentor.
Sets and meets professional goals
Your work output has always been prolific and your productivity legendary. You are a visionary, and your work ethic has inspired others throughout your time at the company. You will be sorely missed!
Gift Ideas for a Retiring Teacher or Mentor
While expressing your gratitude with words is certainly the gold standard, an accompanying gift can be a nice touch. Here are a few ideas for thoughtful gifts to give a teacher or mentor who is retiring or leaving:
- Personalized/inscribed gifts: These might include an inscribed watch, necklace, bracelet, glass apple, mug, shirt, or pillow.
- Books: Leisure books, travel journals, or any books you think would be of interest to your mentor are excellent gift options.
- Special interest items: Whether they're interested in fishing, golfing, crafting, or some other hobby, buying them a present, gift card, or book on their topic of interest is sure to bring them joy.
- Classes or lessons: Purchase sailing lessons, cooking classes, or something else you know will make them happy.
- Gift cards or baskets: Gift cards or baskets are a pretty solid option that everyone enjoys. You'll get bonus points if the gift card is to their favorite restaurant or store.
- Food baskets or wine: Depending on your retiring teacher or mentor's taste, you might put together a nice basket of chocolate treats or an excellent bottle of wine.
- Something homemade: Finally, the best choice is something sweet, touching, and homemade, such as a scrapbook filled with their accomplishments in the role or photos with coworkers. Give them something they will treasure in their retirement that will bring fond memories of those they spent their career mentoring.
Saying Goodbye Is Hard
Saying goodbye to a beloved teacher or mentor can be challenging. If you have any additional suggestions for goodbye or thank-you notes for mentors, please feel free to share your thoughts in the comments below!
© 2016 Oyewole Folarin
Eric on October 30, 2019:
Oluwadepo Victor on May 27, 2019:
They are very lovely farewell messages.
I hope that you continue.
God bless you.
Fizza on March 18, 2019:
This is amazing
Anjali p on November 27, 2018:
Very helpful. thank you.
Ankitha.s on September 09, 2018:
Teacher is best part of my life
Ruthma on May 24, 2018:
Infinite excellent ......... A big thanks to the author who wrote this incredible speech.
Brida on May 08, 2018:
It's very helpful...
Kim Hyo Seok on March 18, 2018:
this all make me cry about my pt
an dime on March 17, 2018:
thank you it was helpful speech
Aafrin on February 21, 2018:
Thanks for this really it's very helpful
linda on January 30, 2018:
thanks a lot. i really found this helpful.
Ellen Liederman on November 29, 2017:
very helpful when you are placed on the spot.
Nyandayomkhonto on August 28, 2017:
thank you very much indeed its the best
uma on August 20, 2017:
What to write in a teacher thank you card
- As students, many teachers and educators will pass through our lives without remembrance. Yet, a special few will leave a lasting impression. Thank you for being one of the special educators who will live on forever in the minds and hearts of the students whose lives you have touched.
- I may not have always shown it, but I’m grateful to have had such an awesome teacher like you. Thank you for all the wisdom you shared and setting a great example.
- If there were a Nobel Prize for Best Teacher, I’m sure you would get it! Thank you for being such an amazing person and a true inspiration!
- Before saying anything, I would like to apologize, for all of the times I should have paid more attention, for the times I had an attitude, and for not appreciating the hard work and effort that you put into teaching me the lessons I needed to learn. Thank you for spending your valuable time teaching me, even when I wasn’t keen to learn.
- You’re an inspiration to students and other teachers alike. You’ve activated a hunger for knowledge and wisdom, inspiring me to plan my future and become a better individual. Thanks for everything.
- You’ve been so much more than a teacher for us. You’ve been our mentor, our support and our guide. Thank you for everything you have done for us!
- I know your job is stressful and the hours are long, but you are always kind and understanding. I am grateful to have been taught by such an admirable person.
- I challenge anybody in the whole world to find a better teacher than you. You’ve set a great example for all of us to follow, you’ve inspired us to be better people and to always strive to do our personal best. Thank you for being such an amazing teacher!
- Before meeting you, I never thought that a person could be a teacher, support, mentor and philosopher all in one! Thank you for all your hard work and dedication!
- Teaching must be a rewarding job because you are always smiling, energetic, and ready to start a new day. Your charisma gives me the strength to persevere. Thank you so much, [ teacher’s name ].
- The most sincere and heart-felt “Thank you” to the teacher who provided us all with support, guidance and precious life lessons. Your students will always keep you in their hearts!
- I’m not sure how I’m going to live without your lessons and your words of wisdom. But I know that I can now go into the real world and be confident about who I am and what I can achieve. For all of this, thanks to my wonderful teacher!
- Thank you for providing me with all the knowledge and moral support I need to be able to face my future. You will always be my best teacher!
- The passion you have for your job and what you teach is contagious! We always look forward to your classes – A big “Thank you!” from all your students!
- Mere words could never express my gratitude to you for truly caring and being there for me. Thank you for teaching me lessons that I will carry throughout my life’s journey an giving me fond classroom memories that I will treasure forever.
- To my favorite teacher. You have helped me in more ways than simply enriching my basic knowledge. You have also helped shaped me into the person I am today and for that I will always be thankful!
- Next to our mothers and fathers, we spend more time with our teachers growing up than with any other adult. You’ve been such an amazing teacher and friend and I will alway be thankful to have been taught by you.
- You have worked so hard in shaping me into the student I am today. I thank you for being such an amazing teacher and for all your great lessons.
- I feel so fortunate to have been placed in your class. You have amazed and inspired me daily and for that I am thankful because you are truly a wonderful teacher.
- As a teacher you gave me the tools I need to face my future. Now I know that I can truly be anything I want as I have the power of knowledge you provided me with! [ teacher’s name ], I will always be thankful for having you as my mentor!
- You are a real inspiration to us all. Not only do you have to teach [ subject ] but you are also willing to put up with us every day! Thank you for everything you do for us!
- [ Teacher’s name ], you have taught me so much more than simply curriculum – you have taught me life lessons that I will carry in my heart forever. Thank you for taking the time to help me understand myself better and always being there for me.
- Dear [ teacher’s name ], I’ll miss our long walks to the principal’s office together but my mission is done and I must be moving on. While you are probably planning a party now, by next year you will probably find yourself missing my comic relief. On a serious note – Thanks for being a great teacher.
- The best lessons are not learned from a book, but from the hearts of truly great teachers like you. I’m so grateful for the important school and life lessons you taught me. Thank you for caring about my future.
- [ Teacher’s name ], you are the leader of today’s young minds and tomorrow’s bright future. Thank you for having the integrity, strength, and courage to lead me down the right path and showing me how I can be confident in my abilities.
- My future is brighter, my thinking is sharper, and I know many doors will open for me in the future because of your genuine care. You’re such a wonderful teacher and I’m so thankful to [ be / have been ] one of your pupils.
- Being a teacher means so much more than just giving out homework. It means truly caring for each one of your students, to guide them through difficult times and making them understand their precious value. You’ve done all of this for us and we will always be thankful!
- Although this is a “Thank you” card, we need to apologize first. We are sorry for all the times we did not pay close attention to your words and for not completing our homework on time. We are also very sorry that you will have to deal with us a bit longer! Thank you for all your patience and support!
- [ Teacher’s name ], thank you for sharing your love and passion for education with me. While I didn’t always pay attention as closely as I should have, you have taught me many lessons that I will never forget. Thank you.
- School is not my favorite place to be but since mom and dad make me attend class, I can’t think of a better teacher to be stuck with all day than you. You make learning fun and I’m going to miss you next year.
- I just wanted to let you know that we all refer to you as the cool teacher. You are the only teacher that seems to remember what it was like to be a kid. We thank you for letting us have a little fun and for letting us chew gum in class. It’s these little things that mean a lot.
- For all the hard work and continued efforts that you have made in my education, I will always be thankful. You’ve accomplished the impossible and made my classroom experience both educational and fun! You truly are the greatest teacher ever. Thank you!
- Thank you for sharing with me the love you have for education. I’ll always appreciate the way you’ve helped us in our studies by going beyond the regular course work and adding your own personal teaching style in class.
- You always pushed me to my limits and often I did not understand why. However, now I know that it is because you saw something special in me and you knew what my real potential was. Thank you [ teacher’s name ], I will always be appreciative of what you have done for me.
- When I had a problem you were there to comfort me. When I didn’t know where to go in life, you showed me the path. You are so much more than just a teacher. You are a mentor and guide. Thank you for everything you have done for me!
- Through all of the missing homework assignments, lost hall passes, broken pencils, and talking in class, you never gave up on me. Instead, you gave me the encouragement I needed to succeed. There is no better teacher than you and I thank you for your kind inspiration and support.
- Even though you made me stand in the corner a lot, I would still rather be in your classroom each day than anywhere else in the world. You are the best teacher I have ever had. I hope your corner finds a worthy replacement for me next year.
- Without your kindness, care, and patience the future would be a dark and dreary place. Please never forget how much you are appreciated by those whose lives you’ve touched and those whose lives you have yet to be a part of. Thanks for being a great teacher.
- I’m sure we get on your nerves when we get restless and act silly while you are trying to lecture, but you never seem to lose your cool. Thank you for showing us how important the learning process truly is and never giving up on us, no matter how silly we acted. You are awesome, teacher!
- We would like to thank you for being a great teacher, a caring mentor, and an understanding friend.
- No words can truly say how I feel about my favorite teacher. You have been there for me, cheering me on when I was on the right path and pulling me back on it when I went off-road. You are the best teacher a student could ever ask for! For that and for many other things, I want to thank you!
- You’re a teacher who inspired me to think about my future and take my studies seriously. In addition to math and science, you taught me about life and self improvement. Therefore, my success will always be your accomplishments too. Thank you!
- [ Teacher’s name ], I’m so glad to be a student under your guidance. Thank you for your time and patience and for treating your position as a privilege rather than a job. You’re truly inspiring and I wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart.
- I just wanted to let you know how special and appreciated you are by many of us. In my mind being a teacher is not for the faint hearted and you somehow make it look easy. Wishing you all the best.
- You have been a wonderful teacher and a very dear friend. I will miss your classes but I have all that you taught me stored safely in my mind and my heart. Thank you for the inspiration and always believing in me, even when sometimes I didn’t believe in myself.
- You showed me the path to success: believe in yourself, be confident in your abilities and always strive to achieve your own personal best. Thank you [ teacher’s name ] for being such an inspiration!
- I’m sure there were days when you probably wanted to kick me out of class, and I probably deserved it, but through the good and the bad, this has been the best school year ever and you have been an awesome teacher. Thanks for putting up with me.
- [ Teacher’s name ], you are truly beautiful inside and out. God knew what he was doing when he chose you to become a school teacher. I’m so thankful for all of your help and encouragement. You came into my life when I needed you the most.
- Dear [ teacher’s name ], before the school year comes to an end, we want to tell you how special you are and how much we appreciate your friendship, guidance, counseling and instruction. It takes great sacrifice and character to achieve such great progress each day in the classroom and for that are truly thankful.
- Many students awake in the morning and dread going to school, but I wake up each morning with a smile because I have an amazing teacher like you. Thank for being awesome! 🙂
- You have a special gift that most teachers don’t – you’ve been able to combine learning and fun! We’ve really enjoyed your unique teaching style and we’re so glad to have been part of such a great school year together.
- Dear [ teacher’s name ], they say all good things must come to an end. I truly hope next year will be as exciting and enjoyable as you have made this year for me. You have earned a special place in my heart and I will never forget you. You’ve truly made a difference in my life.
- Your time and guidance has meant more to me than mere words could ever express. You taught me without judging me for my ignorance, and always met my misdirected ways with understanding. Thank you for being the best teacher, guide, and friend that I have ever had.
- You are not only my teacher – you have become a friend, mentor and guide all rolled into one magnificent person. I will always be appreciative of your generous support and kindness you’ve shown us. You have and will continue to be a great influence on my life.
- Leading the youth of the future is no easy task. Expanding and opening the young minds of tomorrow is the hardest job anyone could ever have. If anyone was ever up to the task, it would be you. Thank you for everything you have done and continue to do.
- I became a better student because you genuinely cared for me and I didn’t want to let you down. I wish to thank you from the bottom of my heart.
- You are such a wonderful teacher who has showed me that learning can actually be and fun. Being part of this school year with you is something that I’ll never take forget and I cannot express my gratitude enough. Thank you.
- We had a lot of fun and laughs in your classes but when it was time to learn, you were all business. We learned so much in your class and we are eternally grateful for your guidance and concern for our futures. Thank you for being such a great teacher!
- I’ll always remember you with the deepest respect and affection for your efforts in making each lesson enjoyable and educational. Your inspiring lessons gave my life direction. Thank you for being the best teacher a student could ever hope for.
- Your innovative teaching style and bright charisma has kept me on the edge of my seat this past school year. I’m sad to be leaving your class because I know I will never have another teacher quite like you. Thank you for an amazing learning experience!
- Thank you for all of the time and attention you’ve given me. It made such a difference in my attitude and grades. I’ve changed in so many wonderful ways under your instruction. No other teacher has ever invested so much time in me, and I am truly grateful.
- We came to you with young, inexperienced, and ignorant minds. Thanks to your patience, care, and understanding – we will leave you as better people who will one day make the world a better place. Thank you for everything that you’ve done for us.
- Before the school year comes to an end, I want to tell you how special you are to me. I am so blessed to have been placed under your valuable instruction. Your guidance and inspiration has opened the doors to my future and I am so thankful for you [ teacher’s name ].
- The way you teach, the knowledge you share, the care you show, and the love that you shower on your students make you the best teacher ever. I will be eternally grateful for the knowledge and skills that you have taught me. If only everyone could have a teacher as wonderful as you, the world would be a much better place.
- It takes a special teacher to be remembered in the hearts of their students for a lifetime, but you have accomplished this with great ease. Thank you for being such a wonderful person and a special teacher that I will always remember.
- Dear [ teacher’s name ], I know I was your favorite because of all the times you let me out of class while everyone else had to study. Even though my free time was spent in the principal’s office discussing my behavior, I still think you are the best!
- Because of your dedication and genuine care for our futures, in nine short months we’ve grown and matured into bright young men and women. [ Teacher’s name ], we want to say thank you for all of your efforts, understanding, and great wisdom. You’ve changed our lives for the better!
- When it comes to teaching, no one can compete with you. You’re the best teacher that I have ever had or that anyone could possibly hope to have. If I were your teacher, you would get an A + for being simply amazing.
- As I reflect on my years at [ name of school ] and all the wonderful teachers I’ve had, there is one individual who really stands out in my mind. You were the best teacher I ever had and the time spent in your classroom was the best of all my years in school. Thank you for being so extra special.
- I feel really nerdy when I get ready for school in the mornings because I cannot wait to get to your class. You’re a wonderful teacher and I’m really thankful to have been part of such great school year with you.
- The only reason why I can now face the real world and know that I can conquer it is because you gave me confidence and knowledge. Thank you [ teacher’s name ]!
- [ Teacher’s name ], thank you for having so much patience with me. You have truly inspired me to be a better person and student and for that I will always be thankful for your hard work.
- I know I have given you a hard time and challenged you as a teacher, but I want to take this occasion to sincerely thank you for always being there for me and making me understand my real potential.
- While I can’t imagine what in the world would make you want to become a school teacher, I sure am glad you did. If I hadn’t had such a wonderful teacher as you, I don’t know that I would have passed to the next grade. Thank you for being right where I needed you, and when I needed you most.
- Words cannot express the gratitude I feel for you. You have done so much more than teaching me things I didn’t know before. You have inspired me! Thank you for all your hard work!
- Just wanted to let you know how special you are for guiding and inspiring us to become more than we ever believed possible. You are a true friend to young aspiring minds and hearts. Thank You.
- The hardest homework you ever gave me was to understand my real potential. Thank you for being a great teacher and friend.
- You’ve been an inspiration throughout all these years. I will always look back with fond memories as you’ve been such a wonderful role model for me and so many others. Thank you!
- Not only are you a special teacher, but you are an amazing friend as well. You were heaven sent and I thank God for bringing you into my life. Your caring and kindness has touched my heart and I will never forget you.
- You have been an important part of my life for a whole year and after spending so much time together, I’m sad that it must end. It is also scary leaving your classroom but I will be okay because the lessons you taught are forever in my heart. Thank you for being such an unforgettable teacher.
- Dear [ teacher’s name ], I just wanted to let you know how much of an impact you’ve had on our lives. It takes strength and integrity to stand and be a leader of the youth of our nation. I will never forget you and the lessons you have taught me. Thank you for following your heart and giving us inspiration.
- I think it’s safe to say that you are my favorite teacher. Not only do you teach with great dedication and passion, but you also provide me with a great example to follow and look up to. Thank you for all your effort!
- There are a lot of important jobs in the world but none more important than being a teacher. You spend day after day preparing us for our futures and help us feel good about ourselves, and we want to thank you for all of your hard work and dedication.
- You’ve not just shared all the secrets of [ subject ] with me. You’ve also impacted my life in the most positive way, you’ve given me a great example to look up to. For that and for many other reasons, I will always be thankful.
- Thank you for making your lessons informative, challenging and fun all at the same time. Through your hard work and dedication I have learned a lot! Thank you [ teacher’s name ]!
- Every day you have showed us that teaching is much more than a job for you. We were very lucky to have you as our teacher and for so many reasons we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
- As a teacher, you’ve been the role model that taught me how to be my best no matter how daunting a challenge may seem. I will be forever grateful for all the wonderful lessons you’ve shared.
- Thank you for all of the little things you do to make learning fun. We appreciate you unique teaching style and all your considerate and hard work.
- I’m sure I could sit here and list one hundred reasons why you are my favorite teacher. You’ve made every day of this school year a little brighter because of your presence and I thank you so much. Your kindness gave me the strength I needed to succeed.
- It’s very hard to find a teacher like you. You always put your students’ best interest ahead of yours, you’re a very hard working person that’s tremendously dedicated to your job. You are a great inspiration to us all! A big and warm “Thank you!” from your beloved students!
- Dear [ teacher’s name ], I just got back from an important meeting at the principal’s office. I’ve officially requested that you be promoted to the next grade with me. This year was so much fun and I don’t want for it to end.
- A truly great teacher inspires the desire for knowledge and success in her students. You’ve made me realize that I can do anything if I will only work hard and believe in myself. Thank you for showing me my true potential and providing the motivation I needed.
- Thank you for teaching me to reach for my dreams, even in the face of all adversity. You have been more than a mentor and guide, you are also a friend and leader. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me.
- Teachers may come and go but a special teacher will live forever in the hearts of their students. You’re a special teacher whom I will always remember with fond memories. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me.
- It seems like so many teachers don’t really like kids so we have been extremely blessed to have you as our teacher. You listen to us and understand our problems and for that, we are eternally grateful. Thank you for being an exceptional teacher!
- Dear [ teacher’s name ] – Thanks for an amazing year. Call off the party as I have decided to stay in your class forever.
- Your words have always been very precious to me. Through them, you have guided me and shaped me into the person I am today. For that, I want to thank you for being the best teacher I have ever had!
- I am never going to find a teacher more perfect than you! You’ve been my guide, my support and my mentor throughout all these years and for that I thank you for the bottom of my heart!
- I still stand by my story that I knew nothing about the tack that you found in your chair or how the frog got in your desk, but I wanted to thank you for always putting up with me and teaching me patience. I learned from the best because you have the patience of a saint!
- Even though you told my parents about the [ glue / pen / rubber band / xxx ] incident, you are still my favorite teacher. I’ve had a lot of fun in your class and I may have accidentally learned a few things too.
- We saw every day how hard you worked for us and our future. You are the best teacher students could ever hope for! Thank you for all your hard work and dedication!
- For the rest of my life, I’ll be extremely thankful for having a brilliant teacher like you. The lessons you have taught will be remembered forever while your inspiration will always give me the strength to succeed.
- We admit that naughty students can be quite a pain in the neck. Thank you for taking all of our moaning and complaining in stride, and doing your best to make this a wonderful school year. Your positive attitude was rather contagious, and we thank you for being you.
- This card is to thank our most amazing teacher ever. You have been a moral and spiritual guide for all us and you have made an invaluable and precious impact in our lives. Thank you from all of us!
- You are a very special teacher who has taught me more than just the basic subjects. You have also taught me about growing and learning as a person and finding confidence. Thanks to you, I have a new outlook on life and you will always be remembered for it.
- You taught me discipline. You taught me friendship. You taught me so much more than just [ subject ]. And for many different reasons, I want to say thank you to the best teacher I have ever had!
- Thank you for being such an impressive and sincere teacher, guide, and friend. It takes a lot of courage and strength to shape the youth of today into the future of tomorrow. Your efforts have changed my life.
- Thank you for being such an excellent teacher who has succeed in creating an environment of enthusiasm for learning, appreciation, growing and plenty of room for mistakes along the way. You have had such a positive impact on my life and I thank you.
- [ Teacher’s name ], the classroom will be that much emptier and quieter without me! How are you ever going to survive?! I’m just joking. I actually want to thank you for everything you’ve done for me and for shaping me into the confident and knowledgeable person I am today.
- You are an amazing teacher and I want to thank you for guiding me on my educational journey and teaching me that the learning process never truly ends even after we finish school.
- I just wanted to let you know what an exceptional teacher you are in the hearts of your pupils. Thank you for inspiring us to do our best in all things and to always believe in our dreams. Your care and time has made all the difference in the world.
- While most adults are always too busy to talk, you really listen to what we have to say. We can tell by your actions that you truly care about us, and want every success for us in life. Because of this, we have grown to love and care about you too. We will miss you, teacher.
- I’ve often sat and wondered why you decided to become a school teacher. Perhaps it was the allure of crowded classrooms, cafeteria food and noisy kids. I’m so glad because I can’t imagine a better person to spend nine months with.
- Now I can go out in the real world knowing that I have a great knowledge not only of [ subject ] but also of my abilities and potential. All of this thanks to you [ teacher’s name ]!
- You always made sure to take that extra step that would benefit all of us and that would inspire us to become better students and people. To the best teacher in the whole world, a big “Thank you” from your favorite students!
- The good news is that you survived another year having me as your student. The bad news is that we have a little longer to go before you can celebrate having me out of your classes forever! Thank you for everything you’ve done for me!
- Without you, I would be lost. As a teacher, you have guided me in the right direction while inspiring me to be the best that I could be. I will always remember the knowledge and skills that you have gracefully given to me.
Max and Anton spent 2 hours a day in the gym, and the guests from the village pumped up their bodies with daily work on the. Farm. Honestly, I myself have fantasized about sex with my sons more than once, because my wife has long been tense and each of us lives our own life, but, fearing.
Teacher thank you cards goodbye
Eva is waiting for me on the boulevard around the corner. You can only call her a beauty with a grain of mockery of the ideals of perfection developed over centuries. The features of her face are so elusive, fleeting that sometimes they cause unexpected and even frightening associations.
From a distance it is easy to mistake her for a teenager, and I sometimes listened to myself with apprehension before: is it not a.How to make: A Beautiful Thank You Card - Dinesh Arts
Take Julia and take a steam bath with Michael. The wife nodded and led the cooing couple into the steam room. Svetlana clung to Grigory. Her hand stroked his dignity.
You will also be interested:
- Amazon work from home
- Indeed jobs no background check
- Asrock polychrome rgb software download
- Zodiac signs april 16
- Best zwift training plans
- Outdoor patio cushion sets
- 2014 dodge charger headlights
- Fighter fighting styles 5e
- How to build lego batmobile
- Apartments in fairfield ohio
- Samsung tab with keyboard
- Acura integra gas tank size
She answered well and And after half an hour I felt how my penis began to grow and grew up to several meters. - Here is a mischievous woman. How can I carry it around in such winter and then it dawned on me. After all, how many desires there were, and in winter I have not dragged him through the snow even once. It's good that it was only minus 9 degrees outside and a snowball was flying.